Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

anyone got snow?

As soon as i hit the motorway from work today, a flurry of slush came down all at once. Just like it was waiting for me. The bike was really swimming about. Strangely though, for a change majority of drivers were pretty sensible. Gave me lots of room to do my ballet and everyone was moving at 40-50 m.p.h.  Other than that, battling crosswinds on the tops.

A little rain but no snow. But I hope we get it 6ft deep so I can play in my gritter snowclap

@haveugot1 wrote:
A little rain but no snow. But I hope we get it 6ft deep so I can play in my gritter snowclap
sod playing in your gritter mark its about time the a19 was heated and tractor free Cool

@haveugot1 wrote:

sod playing in your gritter mark its about time the a19 was heated and tractor free Cool

Have to agree. They've made enough money now   thumbs    Laughing    Laughing

so whos had snow i know some of you north lot have.

it tried last night but was more like sleet down here in kent,

In lancashire we have had some snow. Not enough to go out and roll around in but enough to make you shudder at how much ice there will be when temperature drops.

had enough to cover the roof bars on my car last night but was just about gone this morning

just keeps iceing here, there is a massive puddle by work in the yard i had to pull the handbrake up or wheel spin through when it is icy so wait for the pics of my van through the wall!

first day of the year the road has been dry. Pity, back to snow again tomorrow.

We got about 4 inches last night and the met office are saying theres worse to come over the next 4 hours then temperatures will drop to -2 overnight so it will take days for it to melt round our way.

A few flakes?? we've had plenty of slush. Mounds of the stuff. And with it dropping to minus tonight, the north will be one big skating rink. Why did I bother washing the bike yesterday.