Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

forum calendar

Got mine today, great job Chad thumbs thumbs  April  is a particularily good month! Want to put it up but im not allowed, bad luck apparently, Rolling Eyes

thats good. and dave they didnt turn up for your one, fumeing isnt the word. the new courier for myherms keeps not turning up stupid old fart, needs the retire!

@dirtydog wrote:
Is the lack of courier the reason why mine hasn't arrived yet Chad?

Nah! Chad told me you get it in order of importance, now the question is Ross are you more or less important than Dave!   hide

only joking i'm sure santa will bring them before Christmas2thumbs

@dirtydog wrote:

“Is the lack of courier the reason why mine hasn't arrived yet Chad?”

Nah! Chad told me you get it in order of importance, now the question is Ross are you more or less important than Dave!    

only joking i'm sure santa will bring them before Christmas thumbs

I might not be as important as dave but I'm certainly younger and better looking lol

everyones is sent royal mail first class except daves as it has a surprise in it, im going to ring the couier for his today as sick of them, and if they fob me off ill ask for a refund and ill get a 24hr courier.

everyones is sent royal mail first class except daves as it has a surprise in it, im going to ring the couier for his today as sick of them, and if they fob me off ill ask for a refund and ill get a 24hr courier.

(I know what the surprise is! ) foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl

(I know what the surprise is! ) foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl
i don't tumble weed

well its on its way to you Dave the usual woman is back and said the blokes not doing the collection anymore. so expect it any day now Smile hopefully itll be before Christmas day.

Got Mine and Swedban's today thumbs and June was a nice month CoolCool .

Thanks for your work Chad thumbsthumbs .

And i take the optunity to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year   party .

Cheers Maveric

tracking number says parcel collected what means it sin process when it says with courier for delivery expect it that day. do you want the tracking info to keep an eye on it dave?