Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

close one

Okay so went to southend today and had a life flashed before eyes moment.

my mate sean on his ninja was infront so as he opened it up i went following.

now on the motorway a brown 4x4 is in the middle lane, sean goes past in the fast lane fine, so with nothing to overtake the 4x4 cuts into the fast lane running me over the cats eyes and inchs away from the barrier, he then moved back over.

if this isnt scary enough as ive gone over the cats eye my tyre had ripped off the bead and a high speed blow out!

i managed to just coast it to the hard shoulder but i think i need to buy a lottery ticket tonight as someones looking out for me!

Not good mate. Think you could be right. Glad you're okay. Did you get the reg no of the 4x4? IF not, keep an eye out for it. Think a quick word may be required smack

Anyway, glad you're okay thumbsthumbs

thanks bud and no was one of those moments you dont think about that lol. my tyres fooked ive had issues with slow pressure loss from it sitting over winter i think. so new tyre time

by the sounds of it a new valve might be a good idea as well!

Glad your ok m8. I like the idea of go pros at least with footage you can report the idiots. smack

@haveugot1 wrote:
Glad your ok m8. I like the idea of go pros at least with footage you can report the idiots. smack

Been struggling to find somewhere sensible to mount mine on my bike. In the last month i've lost count how many idiots have cut me up, nearly stuck me in a hedge or just too busy on there phones to notice i've stopped at a red light. A camera on the bike is well and truly worth the money!

mark if i had a go pro id get in trouble LaughingLaughingLaughing

and yeah 2 new tyres and 2 side valves so its easier to pump the tyres us.

when my rear might get someone out the crap as its still legal. but the front can go in the bin as im not risking that on anyone

im not the only one who had a bad day. mate got it worse, had his bike stolen at the meet. 08 gsxr 750.

im not the only one who had a bad day. mate got it worse, had his bike stolen at the meet. 08 gsxr 750.

Not good mate. Hope they can get it back for him thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
glad your alright m8 , be carful 2 people have come off on the b-king forum today as well thumb down

Not good mate, hope they're okay thumbs

Very close one Chad, glad your ok though! a couple of years ago a mate had exactly the same scenario but was knocked into the central res on the A1 he was in a coma for 6 months and crushed and nearly severed both his legs not nice......so looks like you have a guardian Angel mate. Gotta say though by the sound of it the 4x4 driver did it maliciously, proper knob! angry

Not good dave. Springs here and people are in winter mode as to look for bikes. When I was going a little bit quick but I wwon't post that up lol

though they are hair raisers, your stories make me jealous as some lucrative night shifts have come up past fortnight. I will have grown vampire fangs by friday morning

@haveugot1 wrote:

thumbs

Couldn't agree more.....
I feel naked without the camera, might not stop an incident,
but certainly helps you prove the point in a claim..

Don't forget it records your activities as well ShockedRolling Eyes