Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

bank holiday mon

Will be out with the little one over the weekend. Not sure when so will be out on the bike when not out with her thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
Monday looks the best weatherwise

heard that too Ian , still trying to scrub me new tyres in thumbs

Was suppose to be working Mon but might not be req. now so will keep an eye on this, if nothing develops could pop up and say hi anyway if that's ok Dick? depending on weather of course!!

Was suppose to be working Mon but might not be req. now so will keep an eye on this, if nothing develops could  pop up and say hi anyway if that's ok Dick? depending on weather of course!!

no probs mike be great to see you m8 Very Happythumbsthumbs

I am staying east coast as its going to be around 5 degrees warmer than the west and that's a lot when its this feckin cold. probs heading down to Whitby, Pickering might even have a run through York and into sherburn.

I think I'll be spending the day with the little one. Hopefully the weather changes for everyone and we get plenty of sunnysunnysunny for you all thumbs

yeah the gardens getting a good watering this morning - least the lawn feeds getting watered in well Laughing

heres hoping we'll wake up to blue skies tomorrow thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
So whos going where?

Gonna have a run up to Dicks (see how the cat is doing, if that's still ok Dick) this morning about 0930. will text you Mark.

the kettles on Very Happy be great to catch up and the weathers not to bad here thumbsthumbs

Going to have a run to whitby lads looks warmer over there and ive not been in a while. Going to head off about 10am if anyone wants to come. thumbs

Ended up in the park with the little one. Been saying I'll take her out on the bike so will have to sort that shortly thumbs

Rode home from the misses at a steady 45mph most of the pissing way! Still, managed 58.8mpg on the MT!

@fr499y wrote:
Rode home from the misses at a steady 45mph most of the pissing way! Still, managed 58.8mpg on the MT!

Impressive thumbs Don't think I've ridden the ZZR at 45 yet, have to try it sometime thumbsTwisted Evilthumbs

Mind you the ZZR seems to be averaging around 40, which isn't bad thumbs

tbf the worse I've seen is 50mpg and that was giving it stick on back roads Smile

@fr499y wrote:
tbf the worse I've seen is 50mpg and that was giving it stick on back roads Smile

That's not bad. It's about what I used to get from my Bandit thumbs

never checked and not interested , my bike is all about fun ......

..... till the fuel light is flashing and no station in sight bigeyes

I'm with dave on this one I don't give a feck and I have no fuel gauge and can't be arsed to work it out and I have to keep up with mark. Laughing

@madcarper wrote:
I'm with dave on this one I don't give a feck and I have no fuel gauge and can't be arsed to work it out and I have to keep up with mark. Laughing

Fair comment thumbs Mind you, no gauge adds to the excitement thumbsLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
never checked and not interested , my bike is all about fun ......

..... till the fuel light is flashing and no station in sight bigeyes

Hee hee I do agree with u, but I may be reminding u of this comment when we are stranded at the top of Scotland affraidfoflfofl