Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

dropped my bandit

whilst getting my bandit out tonight i managed to drop the bloody thing fortunately my knee saved a lot of damage but its got a broken clutch lever and scraped the engine casing which ive managed to polish out .been bloody lucky apart from a badly bruised knee .damned heavy thing to get back on its wheels tho couldnt manage on my own .think it was new boots that caused me to drop it in the first place but they saved my foot from being crushed .new clutch lever coming in the morning off a mate so total cost of mishap zero Embarassed

Good to hear no major damage, to you or the bike. As Mark said, lucky mate thumbsthumbs

typical biker.... my knee was almost rushed but the bike is fine and it has been polished and getting a new part to boot. i could always get a wooden foot and strap it with bunjee cords and ....

Big heavy lumps those Bandits Stan! nearly been caught out myself a couple of times especially if been on a lighter bike for a while glad you've escaped relatively lightly though! thumbs

oh no not good mate, as long as you are okay, dont worry about the bruised ego