Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

wheres all the bikers

been out around north Yorkshire today saw very few bikes about, went to manor café only half a dozen bikes there I can only assume they're all at the isle of man.

Me and Mark were there about 1100-1200 but short on time so had to get back your right though not many bikes out Ian very very windy on the tank road ShockedShocked

At work all weekend up until around 2 this afternoon. Sad Hope you enjoyed the empty roads anyway dude. Smile

@madcarper wrote:
been out around north Yorkshire today saw very few bikes about, went to manor café only half a dozen bikes there I can only assume they're all at the isle of man.

Me and my Dad were in Thirsk, then through Helmesley and into the Black Bull at Chop Gate. Home from there. Must admit though, didn't see many about thumbs

Saw the aftermath of a lad knocked off in Thirsk, but not seen anything on the news or such so hopefully he's okay.

Not many up hartside on the weekend or anywhere else for that matter - nice having quiet roads though Twisted Evil

I'm sure you were all legal and within the rules of the road. As we always are ;-)

I had a run up to see ian on tue but you were out m8. So had a run rou d the back rds thumbs

Those 4 pots r feckin brilliant thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
I had a run up to see ian on tue but you were out m8. So had a run rou d the back rds thumbs

Those 4 pots r feckin brilliant thumbs

sorry I missed you m8 been running around like a blue arsed fly all week.
glad you got your brakes sorted, you'll be able to go faster now you can stop. Wink