Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

would you believe it

been sweating me nadgers off all week   sunny   weather forcast for the weekend sat rain  sun 11 degrees max f.f.s.  if its feckin 11 degrees on july 25 I'm not feckin going.  head bang  head bang  head bang  head bang  head bang  head bang  head bang  head bang  head bang  head bang  head bang  head banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead banghead bang

Today looks nice, with a bit of luck I may be able to sneak off this afternoon. But yes, cold wet weekend in prospect, again. Makes me sort of glad I'm at work all weekend Rolling Eyes

Typical i was going out sat with my old man and brother for the day but i might as well stay at work. thumb down

You will be there ian i will drag you there fofl

@haveugot1 wrote:
Typical i was going out sat with my old man and brother for the day but i might as well stay at work. thumb down

You will be there ian i will drag you there fofl

we can plan forcing him there on facebook hide

well to top it off my back went at work sat morning f.f.s. we are bloody chocca with work too, looks like I will just have to pile the painkillers in and crack on luckily its just a muscle strain as I have had it before, get some dodgy looks off customers ect when it spasms and I shout though. affraid

i got this cream off my aunt, all aloe vera, herbal stuff and was like nahh what a load of crap, and when i ddi my back in that had i cured in a week and half for the forum rideout last year!

Tiger balm, can't beat it for getting rid of pain. The proper stuff, white and stinks to high heaven! but works a treat.

Cost ya about £3 give or take for Tiger Balm White. if you search for it, make sure you look for Genuine as well thumbs

Unless its really bad pain, then go for the red ( extra strong )

Hope you ok m8 and good luck with the sale thumbs

yes tried all sorts of creams and heat packs in the past I found the best thing is to bang in anti inflamatorys and pain killers and try to keep mobile the worst thing to do is go to bed sometimes bang a beanbag in the nuke that eases it for a bit too.. dunno about allo vera chad I thought that was for keeping mozzies off ya.
had a guy look at bike last night he is going to think about it ?? got a guy coming to look at it in the morning at work its only been advertised for 2 days out of fourteen so we will see.

3 weeks into Winter here.
Down to 10 C at night, still 23 C in the day time.

Got a lot going on at the moment,
Doing 6 day week, 10.5 hour days at work most weeks.
Father-in-law real ill, days to live.

Still managed to get 245k (150 miles) in mid week to clear my head.