Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

bandit

well just sold my bandit today to the second person to view it iv'e had a lot of pleasure building and riding that bike , I would like another project but struggling to find any time at the moment works getting busier and the house needs some running repairs just not enough hours in the day. will have to see what my friendly bike trader comes up with in the future.

heres a farewell pic  some one might see it about, a guy from billingham bought it.
and he's just hit a deer with his car so I got a job out of it too. Laughing

Always sad mate, but the other ..saki you have looks great!! I'll keep my eye open for the Bandit. Will let you know.

cant believe the first one to see it didnt buy it mate what reason did he give ? cos you couldnt fault the bike ;nicest bandit ive seen by far

cant believe the first one to see it didnt buy it mate what reason did he give ? cos you couldnt fault the bike ;nicest bandit ive seen by far

the first guy loved the bike but came with his missus to view it "always a bad sign " he said he would think it over and rang me back to come and see it again the next day after I sold it to the second guy. he was gutted.