Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

2016 forum calendars (chat)

Okay im doing calendars again this year.

please put your picture in this thread

/t9605-2016-forum-calendar-pics#124150

I will give it until Saturday the 7th of November 2016, chating is fine in here just not the image thread, any ideas welcome etc.

I will then sort out prices etc, last couple of years its been around £10 posted.

if i dont get 12 or 24 pics to make it even for the calendar ill  get people to put some pictures of the forum rideout to even it up Smile

Also guys try and keep pics the best quality you can or they sometimes come out a bit blurry on the calendars

pic also in other post doh - click on image m8 and its better thumbs

yeah thanks bud.

nice size its more when people copy a pic to use but off a smaller image than the original that they tend to go a bit poor quality original pictures are fine

that was from last sunday up Alston moor - I love riding the mountain passes Twisted Evil

also dont think you cant post pics if your not going to buy one, all forum members bikes are welcome

posted!  thumbs one of the few pictures from this year haven't even got any good ones from the rideout  Embarassed . Skelly will be pleased cos his bike is in too, need to get out more!
Oh! and a big thanks to Chad for going to the effort to do this again! thumbsthumbsthumbs

Okay last chance!! there are 7 pics i need 12 by the 7th, otherwise itll be a shame to not do it due to lack of interest as itll ruin it for the ones who are interested.

Here you got 2 pic's to chose from Chad Smile .
I remove the watermark if you want me to email it to you mate Smile .

Chads the odd one out there, and i don't mean by being ginger Laughing His the only one with hair ( on top! )

yes dave they are all like the blind leading the blind!

and Dick you should know better fofl

however 11 pics, lose enough unless 1 more pops up today

yes dave they are all like the blind leading the blind!

and Dick you should know better fofl

however 11 pics, lose enough unless 1 more pops up today

what with pics or mod controls - think my comps gone weird on ebay it said no results for boots found in baby section so it tried antique section WTF is that about scratch
no I aint been on the wacky baccy as mike was implying LaughingWink

Okay then pics are over any more now and you are too late, those who didnt stick to rules as they are morons i will randomly pic a picture.

ill sort out prices and take orders asap!

ive locked the other topic incase you all start breaking rules again Rolling EyesRolling EyesLaughingLaughing

Okay then pics are over any more now and you are too late, those who didnt stick to rules as they are morons i will randomly pic a picture.

ill sort out prices and take orders asap!

ive locked the other topic incase you all start breaking rules again Rolling EyesRolling EyesLaughingLaughing
you tell them m8 study

Hope I wasn't one of the morons

anyone got a link to the hutchs forum cover pic? keeps saving the link when i try to copy it,

also just sorting out prices now