Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Joining a local motorbike club

worth a go dave i went out with a local club once. got told off for going too fast Sad
haha ,I struggle to find anyone to bride with really ,met these guys on a toy run before Xmas they seemed a nice group , so will see how it goes over the coming months thumbs

I went on their pet food run to Huncote a good few years ago, funnily enough we were talking about it last week, be nice to do it again now I know it's still going. Didn't know who was organising it at the time. I'm a bit of a letdown though aren't I Dave? Rolling Eyes

must admit i go out with less people but then i go out less myself. want to travel about and so some tracks this year instead, ill holla if im your way dave Wink

I went on their pet food run to Huncote a good few years ago, funnily enough we were talking about it last week, be nice to do it again now I know it's still going. Didn't know who was organising it at the time. I'm a bit of a letdown though aren't I Dave? Rolling Eyes
lol mate , I will see how I get on ,but looking forward to it really

Joined a few local meets but they wanted to ride slow all the time with high viz gear. So never went back. fing

@haveugot1 wrote:
Joined a few local meets but they wanted to ride slow all the time with high viz gear. So never went back. fing

lets form our own " The coffin dodgers" hide on second thought nah

I like company on a ride but I also like to go out on my own and selfishly not have to think about any one else.

Holy crap! I might come down with you and teach them English. Just been looking at their website. affraid

@madcarper wrote:

I like company on a ride but I also like to go out on my own and selfishly not have to think about any one else.

Same here, one of the reasons i hardly ever go on ride outs. I enjoy it more being on my own ( and with the misses on the back ) than in groups. A couple others is fine though.

you might be a bit of a let down ,BUT least you rang me while I was in the bath bigeyes

@Davehutch wrote:

you might be a bit of a let down ,BUT least you rang me while I was in the bath bigeyes

hope you used ass's milk your lordship. and sent your minion (mel) to get the phone. Laughing

Me and my husband might be looking to join a club or at least meet some new people to ride with. How is it going. Would you recommend? Doesn't seem to be many groups locally.

Me and my husband might be looking to join a club or at least meet some new people to ride with. How is it going. Would you recommend? Doesn't seem to be many groups locally.

First up,welcome Denise. No reason to not join a club, but you're quite well placed with members of this forum for a kickoff judging by your location. I'm always happy to tag along with people and I do know the Peak District pretty well, so there's a day out for you, if you can catch me not at work Wink

Welcome Denise , as said just give us a shout I am only in syston , always up for getting out  thumbs
As for the coffin scratchers its early days
Your also welcome on this as chad said    /t9669-weekend-down-to-see-chad-kent

/t9669p30-weekend-down-to-see-chad-kent#124971

never mind m8, I'm sure you'll find something to your likeing somewhere sometime. just hurry up cos ya getting on a bit now. hide