Davehutch-hutchs

Weekend down to see Chad (kent)

Ok then who is up for this ? go Friday come back Sunday, Theses are the dates

June 3,4,5th
17,18,19th

July 1,2,3rd
8,9,10th
22.23.14th

don't mess around let me know who is interested over the next few days and I will then pick the weekend that is most popular , Then I will look for accommodation for us,

ATM there is Gary brown ,Pete foster ,mark Wilkinson,john McDermott ,matt Johnson and myself that are interested ,come on you others Suspect mid June is looking most favorite ATM

OK so the 17-19th June is the most popular with out doubt , So its this weekend then guys ,I will give it till the 13 of feb to see if we can get any more takers then I will sort some accommodation out to suit us all !!

Chad Bishop Hayden Barnes Peter Foster Ross Wakeling Mark Wilkinson John Mcdermott Matthew Johnson Michael PlewsMike Hodgson Elaine Constable

@Davehutch wrote:
OK so the 17-19th June is the most popular with out doubt , So its this weekend then guys ,I will give it till the 13 of feb to see if we can get any more takers then I will sort some accommodation out to suit us all !!  

Chad Bishop Hayden Barnes  Peter Foster Ross Wakeling Mark Wilkinson John Mcdermott Matthew Johnson  Michael PlewsMike Hodgson Elaine Constable

2 more Dawn Holl Rich Holl

@Davehutch wrote:
ATM there is Gary brown ,Pete foster ,mark Wilkinson,john McDermott ,matt Johnson and myself that are interested ,come on you others Suspect    mid June is looking most favorite ATM

Me me meeeeeeeeeeee partyparty

yeah from like all 3 who have given feedback LaughingLaughingLaughingRolling Eyes
lol thumbs

I will be going this weekend regardless , and think I will end up booking a room for me and John Mcdermott (only doing it with john because I am the only one that knows him ) in , hotel/b&b , with different options and plenty of room for others , then its up to you to book

Thinking of here > https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/414/Maidstone-Central-hotel

thinking here for the weekend guys , family room for up to 3 people £95 for the 2 nights, there is a double bed and a bed settee from what I can work out , so if 2 share one will have to have the bed settee not bad for £45 each I say , and if 3 stop one can take a sleeping bag (still better than a tent) and £32,

I will most likely book at the weekend a room for me and John Mcdermott , I will post up before I book and will post up when I have then its up to you lot !!

lol! i think its all wrong they can put the prices up when they get a bunch of bookings. Greedy f*****s these companies. Blame the misses i think Very Happy

@fr499y wrote:
lol! i think its all wrong they can put the prices up when they get a bunch of bookings. Greedy f*****s these companies. Blame the misses i think Very Happy
book in then with chad and Hayden

10?well 9. ill sort mike out and stay and then hayden said he could jump in with a couple maybe as they are family rooms least then someone can split it 3 ways

Ian is busy as hell at work Dave, he's just done some work on my sons car (Cracking job mate) so dont think he will be going. Times flying by wont be long now! bike2thumbs

Ian is busy as hell at work Dave, he's just done some work on my sons car (Cracking job mate) so dont think he will be going. Times flying by wont be long now! bike2thumbs
yes looking forward to seeing you mate thumbs

weekends going to kill me, got a car show on the sunday they wana leave at 5am i said ill meet them there just means ill que longer to get on the stand lol.

better pray we dont have a train in at work on the monday or it might finish me off Laughing

but cant wait. bikes charging now. just 2 minor issues to sort.

speedo what doesnt bother me anyway.

and sometimes it doesnt start, wiggle the starter solenoid and it does, so still some electrical. ill drop it to lee after bhp on 1st may.

@Davehutch wrote:
Are you not coming ian ????????????

no m8 got to take some more time off beginning of may going away for a few days with the family for my moms 70th, and my list of to do jobs is not getting any shorter yet, Rolling Eyes in fact its growing.

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

no m8 got to take some more time off beginning of may going away for a few days with the family for my moms 70th,  and my list of to do jobs is not getting any shorter yet,  Rolling Eyes  in fact its growing.
you will be missed mate

@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

no m8 got to take some more time off beginning of may going away for a few days with the family for my moms 70th,  and my list of to do jobs is not getting any shorter yet,  Rolling Eyes  in fact its growing.

you will be Pissed mate

Has been on past rideouts Dave! fofl (and Mark too!)

@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

you will be Pissed mate

Has been on past rideouts Dave! fofl (and Mark too!)

yes well out past 4 pints and I'm well away. proper lightweight. Laughing

going to see le end of the week about getting my bike in so it works.

dreading the bill SadSad

Well have a good one lads i wont be able to make it as still not finished work here and skint.

might have to sell the bike guys but going to drag it out past this rideout if i can.

Have a good one lads thumbs

shame about the bike chad maybe Japanese is the way forward thumbs