Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iminhiswill~

What Do You Do?

Hello~

I have some concerns with a few things in the church I attend. I am at a place where I feel the lead to speak with my Pastor but because so many have already done so, I feel as though his judgements are clouded in a sense. The Lord sent me to the ministry a few years ago and I don't believe it was by accident. I know no one is perfect but we are to strive for perfection. Sin is all around us in this ministry and it is simply over-looked. I don't expect anyone to be called out maliciously or embarrased in any way but is there not a way to deal with it carefully? The leader that I question has without a doubt reaked havoc in the ministry in our church and it has yet to be addressed. I guess at this point I should be simply asking for intercessory prayers regarding this issue. It's so much involved here, lest I even start to right about it. PLEASE INTERCEDE TO THE HEAVENS ON THIS ON! praying

you should definitely pray as to how to go about handling this issue. Its okay to speak up, but you must be "decent and in order" and "speak the truth in love" always. There's nothing left to do but to pray and we ask that God will intervene on your behalf and come in and straighten out the situation as he sees fit! IN JESUS NAME
desiree

I agree with Desiree. The written Word is our guide here. Speak the truth in love always and do so in decent and in order. Pray that God would reveal to you the way He wants you to handle the situation.

Father,

In the name of Jesus we ask that you would help our friend lifesdreamer in her current situation at church. Father we ask that you would send helpers to correct those who need it and that you would reveal to them the error of their ways. Father she will not move unless you tell her to do exactly that and we know that when you tell her Lord that the Pastor will receive it and act according to the Word with regard to it. Again Lord we give you all honor and all glory.

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying