Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Design A Christmas Banner For PSFC! Winners Announced!

Yes, it's just around the corner and you can't hide from it...Christmas! but we need you to design us a fab banner!

Our big banner (this one....)

Isn't quite magical, christmasy and has not santas, snowmen, trees or presents, so can you design us a fantastic festive banner? Just make it really magical, smart, christmasy, festive, fun and obviously have a refrence to Pet Society.

There are a few MUST DO's!

The banner must be 1100px WIDE × 222px HIGH (otherwise it just wont fit, so please dont make it smaller or bigger than this!)
The text must read "Pet Society Fan Community" and be in the same font as shown in the image (colours you can decide on)

Everything else...you decide upon, you can add a christmas message, maybe pets with around the tree with presents or throwing snowballs, and draw it in anystyle you want...once we have a good few entries we will vote on a winner.

Maybe a modern clean crisp style, maybe a full on madness style, its all upto you

The winner will obviously get their banner put on our site during December also will get...

CASH COINS!!!!!!!!!!
Plus..A selection of random items from matrix's house!

So get designing, when you have your entry ready post it in this thread!!

Good Luck Everyone!!! congratulations

Closing Date: November 27th (The Mayors Birthday!)

WINNER"S" ANNOUNCED!
Well it was really tough, so there is going to be 2 winners to the competition.
I simply couldnt decide between the 2 as both are fantastic entries so...

Well Done joe99 who has won, your banner will be displayed throughout the forum over the festive period. (Please message me)

Also well done MaMaShiShi your banner will be displayed throughout the main PSFC site over the festive period too!!

Prizes will be sorted out Monday next week so bare with me, well done, and everyone else your banners are going to feature in our PSFC Spoilers videos from now until Christmas, so don't think we're not putting them to good use!! Thanks everyone for entering, look out and get your thinking caps on for our new year banner competition coming soon!

what is the name of the font you want everyone to use????? :iagree:

Nice! I will try it congratulations
I Can't wait for Christmas!

Sooo cute Pandy! Oh I can't wait, I've already replaced my Halloween visiting room with Christmas, I see it in the shops here already as I walk my kids to school. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I can't wait to see more ideas congratulations

beauty............i will post my soon..................and i have one question.........can we post more than one banner

tnx people........i creating now new..............when i finish i will post is here..........tnx a lot............congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
Sooo cute Pandy! Oh I can't wait, I've already replaced my Halloween visiting room with Christmas, I see it in the shops here already as I walk my kids to school. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I can't wait to see more ideas congratulations

berna_gal wrote:
'by the elfs for the elfs' thats great pandy congratulationscongratulations

Thank you! Ashamed

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hi all this is my..............................(first)

Cute! congratulations

_Pandy_ wrote:
Here's my banner!

LINK

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hi all this is my..............................(first)

Cute banners!!
congratulations

pedj...ur banner is so cute!!
and others are sooo cute too !!
lovely banners u guys have

hii again...............this is my second banner.............i worked so hard on them........what are you think...??? congratulations

and how is better normal

or animated

tell me what you think..........congratulations

well done everyone ... I will have to keep a close eye on Kasi ...he seems to be doing lots of visiting when I am not around Laughing

_Pandy_ wrote:
Here's my banner!

LINK

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hii again...............this is my second banner.............i worked so hard on them........what are you think...??? congratulations

and how is better normal

or animated

NICE, NICE Smile ^ i like the first one, Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Mr Mayor wrote:
keep entering everyone!!! last few days to get your entries in!!!!!! congratulations

what few days i thing there is more than a week to the 27 november. that is a long time

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

and how is better normal

or animated

Great job!! I love the animated one best. :dancing:

berna_gal wrote:
great entry joe Smile nice clothes congratulations

Thank you! Is there maybe anything that I need to change?

thought I would have a go....

https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/aw82uc.png

I really wanted it to snow, but the programme I normally use wont let me do it as the pic is too big Sad
and I cant figure out how to make the snow move on photoshop Sad

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/kd90l4.png

cant get the snow moving and cant get any snow with a transparent background Sad