Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iminhiswill~

Nephew.....

Hello~

Me & my family are in serious need of prayers from the righteous! On yesterday, my nephew took some bad drugs (being a young adult) and it threw him into a mild seizure. I believe he will be okay once he comes to fully;however, he needs to be saved and free from the habit of smoking all drugs. Thank you for your intercessory for our family who simply is not handling this well..

Lifesdreamer,

Jesus is a HABIT BREAKER!!!!

One scripture that I confess regularly over my children is Isaiah 54:13--"And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord, and great is the peace of thy children."

"Peace" translates as health, prosperity, favor and welfare. I will pray this over your nephew, and I encourage you to tell your family to do the same. I will believe with you that Satan will NOT have your loved one!

kiss
Delaine

Let us pray,

Father,

In the name of Jesus we pray over lifedreamers nephew and lift him before you today Lord. We thank you Lord that you paid the price for our healing on the cross. That the victory is won and your bruised body healed us. Father, in Jesus name we bind any spirit of Infirmity and all associated demons and render them mute and useless and send them to the feet of Jesus for judgement right now! We bind any physical manifestations in Jesus name. We cancel all your assignments right now in Jesus name. Lord we pray the prescious blood of Jesus over him right now and thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayer. I thank you for ministering to his spirit and bring him your peace and your love. Father we give you all the glory and the praise, in Jesus name, Amen!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying