Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RnestseekR

Faith buidling and discouragement

Dear Prayer Warriors, intercessors and Conerned Family in Christ,

Would you please lift up my husband and I as we are facing some serious financial issues. I am trying to figure out where/how and how much to return to full-time nursing. I still have little ones at home and have concerns about finding childcare, which is an issue even now as I am working part-time. My suband is looking for a different job, but is being reminded of past failures.
I got a "kick-in-the-teeth" today even as I was on my knees praying about our situation. I am truly discouraged.
Specifically, please pray for God's will to be revealed to me very clearly. I do not mind going back to work full-time, SO LONG AS THAT IS WHAT THE LORD WANTS. My husband works a commission-only job and we are not meeting our monthly financial needs.
I am also fighting some resentment and bitterness - I know they have no place in my life, but I am fighting hard. Please pray for that. Thank your faithfulness in covering us in prayer.RnestseekR

RnestseekR,

My heartfelt prayers are for you. There's something about not having enough finances that rocks you to the very core. It is truly a very depressing feeling. Along with depression always comes resentment and bitterness, because Satan takes advantage when we manifest fear in any form.

However, THIS TOO SHALL PASS! I don't have a clue how God is going to do it, but His Word says He will never leave us nor forsake us, so we have to stand on His promise! Remember that Satan is the accuser of the brethren. He will take every opportunity to remind you of past failures. TAKE NO THOUGHT SAYING ANYTHING THAT AGREES WITH HIM. He is a liar!

You will get through this valley experience. Just hold on and keep doing what you're doing, which is talking to your Father about your needs. After you've asked Him to supply your needs, then begin to thank Him in advance. He loves it when you do that!

I will continue to pray until I hear from you otherwise.

Much love!!!
kiss
Delaine

RnestSeekR,

Let's pray:

Heavenly Father,

We lift up our sister right now in Jesus name and ask that you Father would give her the clarity of mind she needs to make the decision she needs to regarding work. Father I ask that you would grant her peace about her situation and that you would aid her and her husband in their ability to meet all their obligations. Father I thank you that you have already defeated the enemy and won the total victory. I thank you that we are joint heir with Jesus and that means we have ALL authority over the enemy.

We bind the spirit of resentment and bitterness right now in the name of Jesus and render it mute and useless and cancel all its assignments! We send you to the feet of Jesus right now for judgement. We plead the blood of Jesus over RnestseekR and her husband and family and friends and finances and any other area of their lives or people in their lives right now. Father we thank you that your Holy Spirit will touch them today and comfort them during this challenging time. Lord we know that you are never late and never early and that you are an on time God. It says in your Word, that you will never leave or forsake us and that you give us no more than we can handle. Father we pray that you would use what satan wants for evil and turn it for good.

We give you all the glory and the honor and the praise!

your servant,

Connie praying
praying praying

Connie and Delaine:
Thank you so much for your prayers. I got a huge lift today from Tony Evans message, which talked about Break Thru, based on 1 Chron 14. I believe God will whisper to me the very specific plans He has for this time in our lives, I just need to drown out the lies I am hearing right now so I can hear his whisper instead. Thank you again!
RnestseekR

RnestseekR,

Again I must pray!

Father in the name of Jesus we come against that lying spirit over RnestseekR and command it to "Shut UP" and render it mute and useless and cancel it's assignments right now! Father we pray that you would block any whispers except your whispers and that you would reassure RnestseekR that they are from you. Lord we speak blessings over her right now! We plead the blood of Jesus over her entire body and her house, her finances, her friends, family, work, property, bank accounts and any other area of her life. We thank you Lord and give you all the glory and the praise!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

To all who have been faithful in prayer to me: Thank you! I wanted to release you from prayer - or at least ont his specific matter.:) I have received an overt answer and am moving forward in faith. As always, when god moves, He moves quickly and unexpectedly. Instead of returning to fullt-ime work outside the home, my Alzheimer's Grandmother, who I have been taking care of for 5 years, will be moving in with us permanently. Indeed, I will be working/nursing, but never dreamed in this way. More than that, I have been through a time of not feeling that God is answering my prayers. He has spoken so clearly in this; I am humbled. So more than having the answer to prayer about finances, I am so HAPPY to hear from God! Please offer up praises to Him along with me!!!

OCBF (tony evans) totally rocks with the word, and I am glad that you are being comforted. Psalms 105:1-19 summarizes the different ways that God tested and brought the fathers through. It even ends :19 with Joseph's triumph-God tested Joseph with the word until the word that God had given Joseph for his life came to pass. Keep that in your heart. Many times, we get tested (proved, tried, refined) with the word of God until the personal revelations that God has given us is fulfilled in the fullness of time. It ain't easy. It's downright hard, but once you have given birth (passed the tests), you will forget the pain, and have the joy that comes with God's plan for your life, my love.