Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daphanie02

add me as your friend! (facebook)

Hey everyone! i just joined facebook if you wanna add me as your friend! (laura boaz)

love,
Flower Power

May I ask what is "facebook"?? I'm a little slow when it comes to all these new websites. What can one do on "facebook"??

Laura,

I moved this to the fellowship area since it's fellowship related.

Love,
Mia

PS Why not add your link in your post?

Okay, I have to admit it, I'm Facebook challenged as well... :blushing:

And it's funny...one of my co-workers also asked for my email address today so that she could send me an invite...

My cousin sent me an invitation a couple of months ago which I did accept but I haven't done anything with the page and I don't know how to send invitations...I will check tonight and if I can figure it out, I'll send you an invitation....

Blessings,

Lurdys

Oh boy....I guess I learn quickly... laugh ....in the last hour, I went to Facebook and started inviting everyone I know...coming up for air now...will I ever go outside again between Facebook and this site??? nerd

If you receive an invite from me, please accept it! lol!

Hi all,

This is funny I was just talking to Lori about joining me on facebook. I am on there and so love it. I am Jeanie Griggs and to me it is not that hard to figure out I have been on there for awhile now. I have kept in contact with people all over the world from Mission school and missions trips and conferences I use to do it is great and fun and clean. Hey join Laura Boaz and I oh I just love that name! thumbs

hugs
Jeanie kiss

Lol thank you Jeanie! Facebook is SOOO fun. From what i hear its cleaner than MySpace and a bit more Christian orientated. But dont quote me on that, its just what i heard....So far i've had no problems.

You can post your pictures and search for people you know and havent heard from in a long time. you can post events and things going on in your life. Basicly its a place to meet up and chat with your friends, close or long lost :-).

Thanks Daph...or should I say Miss "Coordinator/Senior Moderator"...Congrats on the promotion!!!!

happy dance

Thanks Cholette!!! I wish i knew how to edit some of the words my friends are using on my facebook wall.....if any of you happen to see bad words on there, please dont get offended... i dont know how to edit that yet! :uhoh:

We are spreading the Light of Christ right?

love

Daph -

I have the same issue I've discovered...and I have friends who hold very different positions than I do regarding some of the propositions that are on the Election ballot... :eek:

There are two of these type sites I like. Faithfreaks and Shoutlife. They are totally clean and fun. I am on both of them as Dove-Solutions. God bless!

Connie

Hey Daph and the rest. I am on facebook and love it. I enjoy keeping up with my friends all over the world. I know what you mean in regards to the Propositions on the Ballots they are controversial Cholette.We stand for the word of the Lord in that and others seem confused and are not sure but think they are if that makes sense. I have been in fired at as well for what I stand for and that is LIFE!

Anyway the best way to edit is delete it and repast it just take the words out, if you can not do that then just delete it. people may be offended that is fine they need to know it is suppose to be a healthy debate or no debate at all. I had to do that with someone I knew. They told me I needed my head examined, to me that was not called for that was a talking down to me. They also said you Americans do not know anything referring to us as stupid. Again I confronted this person and told them to talk to me and not talk down to me and that is a healthy debate. He could not do that so I took him off facebook as a friend.

I do not mind a healthy debate where we are able to discuss what we find to be the Lords will in this election but when it comes to people cussing or talking down to us or slinging even both candidates name in other words cursing them I will not tolerate it. :hitme:

This is a very hard election and it sad in what I have seen and I wrote about it I think on this board.

Anyway I hope to see you all on facebook. thumbs

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes wrote:

Again I confronted this person and told them to talk to me and not talk down to me and that is a healthy debate. He could not do that so I took him off facebook as a friend.

I do not mind a healthy debate where we are able to discuss what we find to be the Lords will in this election but when it comes to people cussing or talking down to us or slinging even both candidates name in other words cursing them I will not tolerate it. :hitme:

Anyway I hope to see you all on facebook. thumbs

Hugs
Jeanie

AMEN JEANIE AMEN!!!!

Connie, Thank you so much for the reccomendations! I will check the sites out!!
Love,