Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

What is...

What is your favourite outfit in pet society??

I have so many it is hard to choose..but I do like this one...really girly, which is suprising as I am not at all girly in real life lol

rosie_11.png

I like it when Kasi dresses simply ...simple white shirt,or black jacket and black trousers ...and his police hat ...he loves being chief of police in Pet land Laughing

my pet zach likes fashion too much, she loves to be always on the spot light...center of attraction! i real fashionist!! hihihi.. i wish im also the same =(

Gene love pirate, scout and cool boy clothes. But he love to cross-wear beautiful dress too, like cancan dress and cute witch dress. congratulations:D

He wore faerie dress for once, one day only because he thought it doesn't fix his style.

comet change her clothes everyday but her favourite dress is pumpkin dress SmileSmile when she wear it she look like a yellow pumpkin congratulations

berna_gal wrote:
comet change her clothes everyday but her favourite dress is pumpkin dress SmileSmile when she wear it she look like a yellow pumpkin congratulations

I'll be sure to look out for it next time Kasi and I visit Laughing

i still really love the powder puff dress. it's so cute and white with the little bows on the arms. smorkle loves to wear that one.