Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lori Lane

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

:christmasbulbs I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and to say how much I have enjoyed all of you! Also wanted to say thank you for letting me share the insights that I have had on your dreams. Unfortuantly I have only had one dream in 3 months that I can remember. So very quiet for me.

May the Lord Bless each and everyone of you. May your homes be filled with the love of Christ and your cupboards full of bounty. Lord bless all of them with every spiritual blessing and over flow of your Holy Spirit. May they grow in faith, strength, ministries, visions, and your love. Lord thank you, that your mercy and kindness follow them all the days of ther lives... In Jesus Name. Amen.

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori,

:christmasbulbs

Thanks so much. You are such a blessing. We are so thrilled to have you in the family. I pray your Christmas is just as blessed as the blessings you send to us.

Love in Jesus and He is the reason for the season

Connie

Yes I am in an agreement with both of you, for you. :huh?: I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and desire all of you to step into a new season over flowing with Milk and honey. May you be debt free and living in abundance of your inheritance in the Kingdom. May his face shine upon you and your lives be filled with new wine and new anointing and a fresh fire. May you be clothed in new garments for the year ahead and may we continue to grow more and more into his image and be filled to over flowing in his love for the one in front of us.

Blessings
Jeanie :christmasbulbs