Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miamichele7

Breast biopsy

I had a mammo, an ultra sound and they said I had some micro calcification that needs to be looked at closer. Of course I am nervous and I am praying everyday for a good report. Please pray in agreement with me that everything will turn out great! I AM BELIEVING!
Thanks, Michele

Father God,
In the name of Jesus I come before you today in agreement with Michele. I absolutely refuse for the devil to try to put something upon Michele and I speak healings. I bind this calcification or anything else in the name of Jesus and I loose Your healing powers and strength. Michele is made whole according to Your word Father. Not mine, Michele's or anyone elses. But Your word, you said Your word does not return to you void. I believe that with all my heart. I declare healing, I declare strength in the name of Jesus. We are raising a standard against this and we refuse any report unless it is a good report. We are going to be able to look back and say, My God, look what God has done. Thank you Father for always hearing my prayers and for moving on them. I thank you on behalf of Michele and myself for being here tonight. Thank you Father for the opprotunity to pray with and for Michele. In the name of Jesus I pray amen.

I am so happy to report that my breast biopsy came out really well. The calcifications were actually removed while they were taking the samples. The calcifications are were so small that they sucked them up in the needle! I thank you all for your prayers! Praise the Lord, and may God bless you all!