Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

More Maintenance

Just found this on TOF

Pet Society Maintenance will be performed on Facebook on Thursday November 12th.

The maintenance is planned to start at around 11:59am GMT through to 4:00pm GMT.

During the maintenance the game will be inaccessible.

Thank you for your patience & continued support.

Pet Society Team

hmmm i notice they are like having maintanence every week...!

MadMadMadMadMad
maybe they will patch a lot of thing, someone told me that the 2008 halloween items can stil be hack and the betting issue in the stadium..

hehe yeap! hmmm the hack still work? but i heard some dun work anymore...
i guess they fix some of them

Hopefully once they have switced to EA's servers they wont need to kepe having server maintenance , so this should cut down on the amount of maintenance we have

On a positive note.....new mystery items when we get back in???

they didnt say anything about the game not changing, so maybe we are getting something new too, aswell as the MB items Smile i can wish lol

i thing maby also there is a problem with the mb intims form halloween because today i just got one off them in a gmb and i thing the initms was removed last week but it seen out the intims still are in tne gmb then i got one today

@ glow: yeah they said 2008 hallowwen items can still be hacked but the others not working anymore,

anyway im excited about the new mystery items coming...

haha ! hope they cant hack anymore =) hehe!

yeaaa cant wait for the mb items...
anyways...its time to sleep..
good nites all

in one sense im glad for the hacks because ive got all the items ive ever wanted and it didnt break the bank, but it would be nice to actually have some rares again lol

yeap =) its good that everyone now can own all the "rares"
happy for everyone =)

we have only recently had new mystery items, so I am not sure that they will give us yet more. We only just got the lion, clapboard and box of tissues.

Pouncer wrote:
we have only recently had new mystery items, so I am not sure that they will give us yet more. We only just got the lion, clapboard and box of tissues.

they usually release new MB items every week ..usually on Thurs or Friday Laughing

Maintenance is now over ... congratulations

From TOF

Thank you everyone for your patience during todays maintenance window!

While the game unfortunately has not changed at this stage and there were no MI release done yet, we have been preparing for a small update that is coming soon.

I don´t want to say too much, but what I can say is this:

You'll find a little surprise from Playfish in your Pet Society homes very soon!

Guest Guest

hmmmmm PSFC will learn soon keep ckecking back! congratulations

So ..what do YOU think it will be..

I am thinking maybe some sort of counter that counts every item you have ...so you don't go over the 20,000 limit

Guest Guest

noo i dont think that this will be rubbish.. i mean they wouldnt announce it for an update because of a counter but you never know

thanks for the heads up! i'll be working or sleeping through maintenance this time thank goodness. i just hate it when it won't load and i get that sill sign saying play the other games... i don't want the others! hee hee i want PS!!

smorkle wrote:
thanks for the heads up! i'll be working or sleeping through maintenance this time thank goodness. i just hate it when it won't load and i get that sill sign saying play the other games... i don't want the others! hee hee i want PS!!

you're very welcome ...but maintenance is over ...for now anyway. We are just waiting to see what the mysery gift is ...as well as the new MI's which will be released at the same time :blush2: :

LOL! yay, i slept through it then after all! the time confuses me all the time! thanks kasi!! hee hee

I'm just resigned to roll w/ the flow w/ this game. Bout the time I have one thing figured out they change it on me..lol But I still keep coming back..lol. Darn my kid getting me started w/ this. :winked:

wow I'm so happy I slept through maintenance! They should have it specifically designed when people are sleeping.

AGAIN FROM PLAYFISH

Pet Society Maintenance will be performed on Facebook on Thursday November 12th.

The maintenance is planned to start at around 6:40pm GMT through to 8:00pm GMT.

During the maintenance the game will be inaccessible.

Thank you for your patience & continued support.

Pet Society Team