Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seeker38

Prayer Needed

prayingI am requesti ng prayer, it is very important. I am going through somethings right now that are very overwhelming. Please lift me in your prayers. I really need God to move on my behalf. I need someone to really touch and agree with me. One thing that is going on is sickness in my body.cold I have been dealing with pain issues, chest congestion, and the doctor told me today that they may need to do surgery on my left arm, dosen't think it is cancer. My prophetic family please help me pray.
bandaid

Blessings
Seeker3

Seeker3 -

I will touch and agree with you...

Father God, we come to you today thanking You that You are our stronghold in times of trouble. We lift Seeker3 up to You Lord. Thank You Lord, for Seeker3. Father, as You know Seeker3 is suffering from several ailments. We thank You Lord that You have not despised nor abhorred the affliction of Seeker3; nor have You hidden Your face from her, Thank You that when she cries to You, You hear. We thank You Lord that You are our Creator, that You created our inward parts. As such, we declare in Jesus’ name that every part of Seeker3’s must fall into order and function as You created them to function. We speak health into Seeker3, we speak life into Seeker3’s body in the name of Jesus. We know that many are the afflictions of the righteous, but we thank You Lord that You will deliver Seeker3 out of them all. And we give You all the glory, now and forever. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Blessings,

Lurdys

In Jesus Name...Amen!

III John 1:2 - I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in HEALTH, even as thy soul prospereth.

hi seeker,

I am agreeing with you for you healing!All you sickness the Lord carried to the cross all you burdens have there place at the cross of Jesus.We take authority over this infirmity in Jesus name.Let there be peace in your heart and health in your body.
"please Lord we a gree as you said that when two agree touching anything it shall be done,we agree in your name of authority that there is healing in this chest and this arm in your holy name,in the matchless name of yeshua"

Thank You Jesus I do not have to have surgery and was able to deliver a sermon on Sunday morning which I had not been able to do in months. The doctor had told me on Monday the 6th that my lungs were not functioning well but God is a healer and Prayer changes everything!
👏 happy dance praying praiseGod :PTL: