Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

hideeni!!!

he changed his costume! just found him in a friend's house, and he's dressed like a turkey!
i forgot to take his picture Sad

did anyone else find him?

edit: finally found him again
here are the pictures

turkey10.jpg puppy10.jpg

he was better in the chicken costume...

he keep giving puppies and we only can have one puppy per person ={ sad..
hope for other dolls !

I wish once you find it, you won't see him again until new items come out, or change of costume...like a surprise. That would be cool because I saw him 20+ times since I saw him first.

I saw him.I clicked on him and posted to my FB. A friend tried to get the puppy from the post but no luck. Is he only good to use once?

LOL i guess im not an active person so i never finds the hideeni! LOL i think only once...

he is still gifting the puppy, jacqilinetio,
you edit your avatar and siggy in your profile (up there, under the banner)

I hope he changes gifts on monday lol! That would be really cool congratulations I get excited still when I see him lol.... Although if your trying to wash or brush other pets he gets annoying He really doesn't look like a turkey lol maybe if they showed some feathers behind him and a beak on the top of his head like the chicken costume had

I hope Hideeni will give a new gift for a change ^.^
He finally changed his costume ^-^

Aika 5 wrote:
I hope Hideeni will give a new gift for a change ^.^
He finally changed his costume ^-^
:suicide: i agree im bored that dog i know it is so cute but we need change congratulationscongratulations :*potter*: :*potter*: :*potter*:

is that what he is....a turkey? i saw him and honestly couldn't figure out what he was supposed to be! LOL

ShiShi was surprised to see his new costume. She's a big Hideeni fan. Would like to see a new surprise gift though!

O don't like the new look, and the puppy doll is boring.Maybe to bee more prizes and when you find him the prizes you get is random

Tromo3 wrote:
O don't like the new look, and the puppy doll is boring.Maybe to bee more prizes and when you find him the prizes you get is random

That would be nice... or Hideeni could hand our pet a GMB or shower us with coins...

THey have to change it soon....I dont even bother clicking on him any more!

i know i got excited when i saw he changed just to be disappointed to see he was still giving the same gift Sad shame

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

That would be nice... or Hideeni could hand our pet a GMB or shower us with coins...

LOL that would be nice...
i hope that there will be a new doll on monday...