Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Please Pray...I need your prayers today I dont want to make a mistake

Hi Some of you may know by now I know who my helpmate is and this idea not sure if this is the holy spirit telling me to call him. Truth is I called him before in the past and I have not been successful. I dont want to be trick by the enemy again. I have not spoken to him since last year June 2008 So I need your prayer. It s been tuff for me because I know who he is and I actually have his telephone number and I been very good about not calling him. I know God said He who finds a wife will rcv favor from the Lord. I really been doing good and I dont want to mess up. I know there is a season for us to come together. Just incase you are wondering my helpmate has been confirmed manytime through dreams and visions and prophetically through others. I know he is coming soon I just dont know when. Because I know who my husband is I made the mistake trying to help God out and calling him and trying to tell him what God promise and reality it was not my place nor the season. So I learned the hard way. So please people of God I need your prayers now. Perhaps he is on the way and the enemy is trying to distract me. I dont know please help!!! or please give me a word from the Lord

Being that I understand EXACTLY how you feel there is only one thing that you can do: WAIT.

Though it may seem hard you have to wait and in the mean time, you should "watch and pray" until God brings him in your path. Nothing is too hard for God. He's big enough to do anything--especially bring two people together.

You've done all you can do now you have to wait for God to do what He will do. The hardest thing to do is to wait on God's promise to come to pass.

I will be praying that God continue to keep you focused and patient as you wait!

smooches
desiree
p.s. If you need anything I am here! kiss

Thanks Desiree I will listen and I will wait, I finally understand what it take and mean to wait. I not going to help God anymore I will let GOd do what he does best as he fights my battle. Thank you Lord!! I love you Desiree in the Lord.

I agree with Desiree. When God promises, He does not change His mind. As a prophetess, everything that God says to you comes to pass. He says, "I have told you these things, so that when it happens, you will know it is I who told you, and so that your joy may be full." Beloved, God wants you to live today in the daily bread He has given you. To enjoy to today, and not worry about tomorrow. Meanwhile, I like to think of the things that God tells me will happen as wonderful gifts that He can't wait to give me, but it is not time. Some gifts can be given just because, but then there are special occasion gifts like for certain dates and events. I like to think of Alvin as a special occasion gift that God will give you when the season comes.

"I have told you these things, so that when it happens, you will know it is I who told you, and so that your joy may be full."

One of my favorite scriptures!!! PRAISE GOD FOR THE GIFTS! PRAISE HIM THAT HE GIVES US THINGS IN THE SEASON THAT WE NEED THEM!

I feel good....Thank you LightBeam you always share with me a good scripture of wisdom and encouragement. I like how you explained that word you just sent me. I thank God for you because I think you and everyone who take time to pray for me and write words of wisdom,are truly a gift from God, because at the end of the day Besides the thing we want and Need. Everyone need a good intercessor and a servant of the Lord on our side. May you rest in GOD!!!!! Love ya!! huggins

Thank you all for you prayers The anxoius spirit about my helpmate is going away. I thank GOD. I feel confident that he is for me and at least I know who he is and I can rest in God now. I got this thought to ask God to make my helpmate servant for the Lord....I know your prayers got through Aaaaawwww thank you I am going to take a Spa day with Jesus on this one!! love ya cool ☕

What I notice the more I wait for my helpate I realize my thoughts concerning my helpmate are really changing. LIke I desire more for him to be a really good friend,lover business an all around Jesus Man!! Yep the Lord is calming me down. I can not wait until he comes to see what my prayers did for the Man God has for me!!

if you don't mind, could you share to me all of the dreams you've had of him?

you can send them Privately.

Guest Guest
Listen! My lover!
Look! Here he comes,
leaping across the mountains,
bounding over the hills.
Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land.
Who is this coming up from the desert
like a column of smoke,
perfumed with myrrh and incense
made from all the spices of the merchant
Most beautiful of women,
why is the one you love
more special than others?
Why do you ask us
to tell him how you feel?
2My darling has gone down
to his garden of spices,
where he will feed his sheep
and gather lilies.
3I am his, and he is mine,
as he feeds his sheep
among the lilies.
Love cannot be drowned
by oceans or floods;
it cannot be bought,
no matter what is offered
May the Lord give you sucess in your quest, and make The Lord add to you the Blessings he has in store for you.
May he be gracious towards you and grant you all the desires of your heart.
May He shine his face upon you and give you peace.
I n the name of Jesus our saviour ..
I thank You Father because I know your angels are at work ..and your Glory will be displayed again...I bless your Holy Name and Thank You For the Blessing you will bring to my sister..
there is not another God in heaven like you..
You are our saviour and fortress...
I will praise the name of the Lord and his praise will be continuosly in my mouth..
My prayers are with you..

Awesom!1 thank you LOrd for this prayer warrior. I continue to lift myy voice and cry holy you are and your name is above all name! Lord please bless this dear soul and open th flood gates and overtake my dear prayer warrior.

LOL...the Word is near today ya'll. Read Psalms 105:19 because God tests us with His word (knowledge) until His word (prophesy) comes to pass.

I agree, that word was so good-reminds me of Jesus by the well in Samaria, he had a hunger that food could not assuage. mb, that was some yummy Word!