Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying for a new home I saw today!!

Hello I was visiting my cuzin and I stop to look at an apartment I fell in love with this place. I felt a good connection with this new home. I am asking For your prayer concerning this new home, funds to be available and the right furniture. I am trying to save money for this place. The property manager said she would work out something for me because I told her I wanted to pay no more than 800. This place is perfect for me as a single person. The best part is is next to my favorite cuzin who I love so dearly. This plave has a gym,pool, picinic area. It is like living in a resort. I pray God will confirm. Thank you I am excited!! thumbs

I'm excited for you!!! May God give you the desires of your heart and show you just how much favor you REALLY have!! thumbs

Yes, me too! Thank you Lord in advance for making the path to this apartment straight! Grant LovetoworshipJesus favor in this situation in the name of Jesus! Amen!

Yes, Lord, may all the financials and everything about the location be a blessing to her and to others by her light as your spokesperson! Confirm it for her as you promised that you would. We commit this to you that you will order her steps, Father. In Jesus' Holy Name.

Lord I ask that you bless her, you say that you will give us the desires of our heart. Lord I ask that if this is the geographical location that you desire for her to be that you open doors that no man can shut. You say that men shall give unto our bossum so right now I call it forth. I ask that you do for her what you have done for me over the past 3 months regarding a home...new furniture, plenty of groceries, favor with man, I call forth favor, favor, favor. And I thank you in advance for what you are doing on her behalf.

God bless you

Amen amen amen!! I recieve this.. Thank you God for motheroffour. Father continue to allow your overflow and all good gifts come to her and her children. Thank you Lord.

You are in my prayers, please keep me posted. Word of encouragement, I know you already know this but remember if God doesn't open up this door then there is something better for you...remember that, just as we give good gifts to our children God desires to give his children the best of the best.

God Bless

Amen !! I agree I have a budget that I need for a home.. So I was speaking to GOD that he will allow that buget to be met and I will live in a nice area, with nice saved neighbors.. oh thank you motheroffour I now will ask for groceries to overflow and money to overflow in my bank account as I prepare to move out. Bless you

I will let you know when the miracle happen I am looking and expecting a supernatural breakthrough... This home will be used for fellowship and minstry..