Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Discerning Spirit!! about the schedule changed

So when I had the meeting with my director and I asked her why she changed my schedule and she said because I had too many complaints and my number were low. So I asked her to show me my numbers and she did not have them. So as I was sitting there I heard the holy spirit say to me that she changed my schedule spitefully.

When the holy spirit revealed this to me this was a confirmation!! So I begin to get upset because I knew this was unfair. So she put the new teacher in my spot. So I gathered myself and then I linked up with a prayer partner yesterday and We begin to pray. What I got in my spirit was she is in trouble with the Lord. So pray warriors I pray Gods will be done and I rcv double for my trouble. amen

Your fight is NOT against flesh and blood. The one who you should be fighting is Satan. He is using her to get you off your mark in God. My Pastor was teaching about being anchored and he said that when you KNOW you are doing what God has called you to do then you must put your anchor down and rest...remain steadfast. Being steadfast is like being in a "sitting" position (like a ship or a boat at the dock). When you are sitting, it's hard for someone to get you out of that position if you have a mind to stay. What the devil does is "irritate" you so that you can move off your mark. He gets your mind off of what he's doing and causes you to see others doing it...which breeds unforgiveness and strife.

My point to you is...it's not the director...the onlly thing she has done wrong here is allowed herself to be used by the devil himself. The devil is trying to take something from you...and it's not just your position...there is something deeper going on for you in the spiritual realm that he sees. You have to know that NO WEAPON formed against you can prosper. If God gave you that schedule then that schedule belongs to you and no one can take it.

I will share this with you...last year I had to deal with a pastor that, in my opinion, was not a real pastor. He and his wife were transferred to our church due to a political and ungodly move. This pastor and his wife USED me because they didn't know anything about the church and since I was the admin asst for the past 6 years, they "picked" my knowledge so they could learn the church. I knew they were doing this, but I did what I could do to get them knowledgeable. The moment they learned, the pastor decided he wanted his wife to take over my duties. I was angry inside, but I complied because I didn't like him as a pastor...I didn't like his messages so in my mind I was ready to leave the church anyway as soon as I found a job.

I trained the pastor's wife so she would know how to do the finances of the church and everything. When she was secure, the pastor called me in the office and right when I was walking through the door, the Holy Spirit said "it isn't over until God says it's over". I knew then that they were getting ready to lay me off. He said that the church could no longer afford three people on payroll and since his wife knew what to do now, the only other option was to let me go. He said that he would give me 6 months to find a job (this happened at the beginning of the recession when there were no jobs). Well, no door of employment opened and I had made it to the 6th month (December) and I was four days away from not having a job and all of a sudden, they were let go and shipped back to where they came from and my former pastor, who was wrongfully moved from the church came back and I was able to keep my job.

I said all of that to tell you this...NOBODY can take anything away from you when God has given it to you...NOBODY!!! The enemy will try to wear you out so you can give it up, but you have to fight!! I had to fight for my position. I didn't fight them...I fought the principalities and spiritual wickedness in high places. I got in the word of God and in prayer. That pastor was a Haman...the one who built the gallow for Mordecai, but ended up hanging on it himself. I say the same thing for you...that director is a Haman to you. You have to do what Mordecai and Esther did...make God your source and take your eyes off of her and let God fight this battle for you.

I will say this again...NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER!!! It's not her...IT'S THE EVIL SPIRITS ASSIGNED TO YOU TO GET YOU OUT OF PLACE IN YOUR MIND AND POSITION!!!

May God continue to be with you...you have the favor of God...walk in in girl!! huggins happy dance

Amen, Amen, and Amen!!!!!

Thank you SO much for that testimony and word!!!! thumbs 👏

You just spoke to an area of my life as well that I didn't even realize was under a similar attack until I read your post and the Holy Spirit said "See? This is for you too..." - I appreciate the encouraging reminder, thanks for being obedient and testifying! :thankyou:

Thank you This is a sure on time Word!! We overcome by our testimony. Women of God this really minstered to me. This is the second time I reading it now. This is powerful thank you again!! thumbs

Praise God!!!! I am in tears right now because right now I just realized why I went through that season. It wasn't about me, it was about all of you and others who would be able to be encouraged. I couldn't figure out why I went through all of that drama in a church...now I do. Praise God for being who He is in ALL of our lives. I'm deeply touched... crying

WOW!!
I was just browsing thru the site and came across this. It was something I really needed and reminded me that there is a purpose in every circumstance. It also encouraged me in my own situation, to look at GOD and not the situation or circumstance. I have been getting alot of messages about restoration, hope, letting HIM have it all and not to do it myself. Esther has been coming to mind alot here lately and I have been having to say, whatever happens, happens, and leave it with HIM. Even now just reading this, again about Esther's story, I felt strengthened. Everything comes at a time when you truly need it. Thanks everyone for being so open and sharing.