Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Good new and confirmation!!

Ok look!! I go to listen to Junita Bynum, And while waiting for her to come out. My cousin tells me she ran into my X-husband Good friend. He tells her That my X-husband got remarried. My mom told me she had heard this before like three months ago. But she wasnt quite sure, but anyway I was happy to hear this.. I had a dream he was with someone else. BUt the good part was I was thinking in the back of mind has he really moved on. So I was glad to have more confirmation about this. My cousin said the his wife looks like me... That was funny to me!! BUt I really want him to be happy and that he serve the Lord in spirit and in Truth. (The other side of me was he got married before me... I cant wait until my man of GOd comes!! and this timr he will be right for me because he will be sent from God. Thank you lord for the man of God coming forth!! :cute:

Praise the Lord, that's good news!

You had a dream recently about him that I thought of when I read this news...can't remember the details, but he had a cross...it seemed like the dream was about coming to terms...maybe this is what the dream was related to?

yes, Great news! He is happy and God will soon make you happy with your dream man!! It may be hard, but keep holding on until God's best comes along!! 👏 kiss

OH yes I wait for that superstar in Christ to come along. Thank you for your continued support and minstry. Well so far Within the last 3 weeks I have rcv confirmation about my helpmate, and the last confirmation was concerning an arrival time some time soon. I dont want to reveal the exact time yet Because I am asking God for confirmation about this arrival time. So I am praying this come forth. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. I was thinking the other day it would be great to meet everyone in person on the website.

Hey Desiree I think you were the one God reveal your husband in a dream! IF so If I can recall God gave you the arrival time. Am I right? IF so please explain. because While I was talking to my heair dresser I was telling her About my future helpmate and as I was talking to her I felt the holy spirit in my belly and as I was telling her my testimony about what happen and how I met him and how I am waiting it was like while I was talking to her it was like the timing came out of mouth when he is coming. I mean I know it was the holy spirit and when I got in my car I realize while telling hairdresser my story it was like the holy spirit showed up while I was talking to her. It was like I was telling her with confidence he is coming soon then When I said he is coming soon the presence of the holy spirit gave me an unction in my belly and I spoke the time he is expecting. My hairdresser ask me If anyone else knew this arrival time and I said no I am finding out right now as I am talking to you, And she said dont tell anyone, because we dont want any blocks for the enemy. I hope you understand this Desiree

Yes LovetoworshipJesus! Its true that God has already revealed to me when my husband is going to show up! Someone who happens to have the prophetic gift and is also my best friends' friend told me--I was surprised because I had been thinking about my 'husband-to-be' for a while (since 2004 even though I was in a current relationship; the prophecy came right on time and the person is VERY accurate[everything she has said about my personal life has come to pass thus far] so I've been waiting patiently ever since!) I don't know what he'll look like, or even what his name will be, but God has shown me some characteristics and certain settings. I feel like I don't need to know 'who' (even though I've been anxious in the past lol! ) because I believe it will be a welcome surprise! I've always been having dreams all my life, but in the past 2 years they've really been increasing (in the form of my ex, celebrities, and also my husband to be!) After I got the prophecy (almost 3 years ago this fall), my dreams of my husband-to-be have been my confirmation. Random people have also confirmed my dreams and previous words spoken--look at God!!! happy dance I keep thinking that I will meet him at school (because that's usually the setting) but with God you never know! Daphanie is one too who God showed her who her husband to be was in dreams and then when he showed up--it was confirmation! (I encourage you to read her testimony).

Keep trusting in God nomatter what (because Satan/others will try to discourage you in the process). I've only told a few people what the arrival time will be for me (regretfully my ex knows), but I can't allow what others say to dictate my faith in God! Even when you don't see it in the natural yet, be obedient to God and walk in it until he shows up! God always keeps his promises (Joshua 21:45) Someone also told me not to talk freely about 'the husband-to-be' and the characteristics I want in a man because Satan (as we know) CAN send counterfeits, but I believe in God's infinite wisdom, He will show you what is of him and what is not! God won't disappoint, fail, or embarrass you--EVER (I can attest) and though others may not believe--SO What?! Its not for them to believe because God gave it to you. They will be the ones that will be 'clothed in shame' when its all said and done and you'll be the one filled with joy (and have the last laugh of course! lol! ) Be blessed my sis!
God will provide. Just keep believing and walking in it! Get yourself together and do the work of an evangelist and before you know it, he will show up! thumbs 👏

smooches and I am utterly excited for you! I touch and agree that you will have the strength and determination to wait on ONLY GODS BEST FOR YOUR LIFE! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
desiree
p.s. sorry for the long-windedness!

LOL!! dont be sorry I like it when people take time to speak with me!! Thank you this helps me. Thanks to you I am in encouraged once more, and I can take another day of waiting on GOd for him. Bye Bye And rest in Jesus arms. I am going to sleep in Jesus arms tonight and I am going to tell him to make so room so you can join me. Proverbs 3:24 Sweet sleep for you.

you're always welcome! We're waiting together!

I am going to sleep in Jesus arms tonight and I am going to tell him to make so room so you can join me. Proverbs 3:24 Sweet sleep for you.

you are so precious and sweet! I wish they had an icon for a diamond and/or piece of cake because you deserve it!

smooches and sweet dreams kiss
desiree