Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

And she didnt even get a prize!!

hahaha... for those people who came a little later, it looked like they got a girl as a prize lol

that is hilarious... can only imagine the conversation going on - especially the little kid who first alerts the lady that the toddler crawled in there... and she takes a quick peek and walks on by...

Oh my god :o I wonder if she'll look back at that when she's older and be like 'wow I caused a comotion' ^.^

I cant believe they got her back out that way...I think I would of tried to get somone to open the machine up...would of been easier to get her out!

Still feel sorry for the poor kid though, she didnt even get to keep one prize lol

lol, she'd be getting some punishment for that were she mine. That is dangerous!!!

But I'll admit it was funny to watch this. and what in the world would make a kid think that was okay? lol. I'da been thinking, my parents will punish me so bad if I go tryin to get in there.....

silly lil girly.

thats one old machine there is guards on the newer models to stop you sending your kids in to get a prize !! looks like all the staff were watching. IDOPTS