Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

Dove Solutions on her way to Minnesota

Hi everyone I am on my way to Minnesota. We had a death in the family and I will be out of pocket most of this week. I would appreciate travel prayers and warfare as some of you know my history with my family. I will be officiating so please pray about that as well as this will be my first time. I will be using this time to re-introduce Jesus to them and hopefully they will see the need for Christ in their life.

My love to all and God bless,

Connie

Oh Connie...I am praying for you. Sorry for the loss however we know that God will be glorified and many lives will be touched and save from the death of this one person. Let us know how everything goes!!!!

Safe travel, Connie. May God's peace and His angels travel with you and intercede physically for your protection. I am sorry to hear about your family member's passing.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the prayers. I literally felt them. It is a 15 hour trip there and a 15 hour trip back. I literally got like 14 hours of sleep total last week but praise God for giving me strength. It was good to see my family and I had some time to witness to them. They want the peace they see in me but they are still struggling with how to achieve.....and you know I told them how....the seeds are planted.....now we wait on the Lord to finish the work. I know he will do it.

Off to bed for me....I am so tired! We just got back and it is 9:15 am Sunday.

Love in Jesus,

Connie