Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need to testify about this site.

Discovered this site, sometime in may, during that period i was dealing with a huge amount of pain, feelings of rejection and lack of direction on how to walk my spiritual walk.

In this site i've felt at home, i've recieved support from people whom i don't even know their real names (lol), i don't know the idea behind this site, but i can testify that the Lord's hand is on it, He sent me here when i had no other place to go, no shoulder to cry on, and no one to feel my pain.

I want to thank you all, with a special shout out to Sandra P (she held me up, when i was sure that down was the only way left to go), and to tell you that, this site is the first place i go to after morning devotions and immediately i get home after work, because i know i have a huge family waiting out there with open arms.

My journey isn't over yet, but i know i'm not alone.

crying crying That is a beautiful testimony Temi!!!! Praise the Lord!!! I am so glad God led you here. I've been extremely blessed as well. We are all ONE BODY!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

Praise the Lord, Temi!

This is how it feels when the body of Christ is working in the manner He designed! And this is why I also love this place and fellowshipping with everyone here!! :bighug:

The Lord tells us to share each other's burdens and to love each other because He loved us first - I feel that here and see it operate in a big way, the Lord is glorified and blessed!

Thank You Lord for the divine appointments You have created in leading us here, thank You Lord for the encouragement, love, and prophetic revelation You provide that sustains the site. May we all always seek You first in all that we do. We give You all the praise and honor and glory now and forevermore!

Psalm 133
A Song of Ascents. Of David.
1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious oil upon the head,
Running down on the beard,
The beard of Aaron,
Running down on the edge of his garments.
3 It is like the dew of Hermon,
Descending upon the mountains of Zion;
For there the LORD commanded the blessing—
Life forevermore.

In Jesus' Name, Amen!

:PTL:

The beauty about this testimony is that its merits are intangible, this is home for me, and i've learnt to listen more to the plight of others, because i've seen what God's family can do for a drowning spirit.

The Holy Spirit ministered to me to give this testimony, am humbled by the love and compassion i find here.

Once more.........thank you everyone.

Glory to God - that is just a beautiful testimony Temi! Praise God, He works in wonderful ways. I just love to hear praise reports!

I love everyone here too, I have been so blessed words can't describe it. praiseGod God is awesome! All you brothers and sister's in Christ here are awesome too! I pray God continues to bless this site and all his beautiful beautiful children here! Flower Power