Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HisLightbeam

A SONG IN THE NIGHT

I pray that the Lord Bless everyone who stopped by to read this prayer, and those who maybe didn't have time as well. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you. May you be the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath, the lender and not the borrower, live in houses you have not built, eat food you have not had to labor for, may your children bless you and have long life, may your accounts be filled so that you overflow into the lives of others. May sickness flee from your household of faith. May the Lord give you a song in the night, tell you a secret in the quiet hours of the morning, and give you peace and surround you with the protection of the angels. May every weapon the enemy has against you fail to launch, may every attempt to confuse you and trick you be hindered by the Spirit and by wisdom and innocence. May you forgive your enemies, and may that be a launch pad for your promises to come through. May wings of healing fly to your doors. In the name of Jesus, I ask these things for you, and ask that the Father place a hedge between you and the enemy. In Jesus name, I thank you, Father. Amen. praying

I gladly receive that prayer and word over my life and I send it right back to you as well. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I claim it and I receive it in the name of Jesus! I agree with you that this prayer is received in your heart and in the heart of those who read it. praiseGod

Guest Guest
Blessed be the Name of Our God for ever!
Amen and Amen to that prayer. I received it in Jesus Name
Isaiah 52:7
May the Lord Bless you and keep you.