Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

Tormented......

I am mentally tormented because some members of my family are not saved. Every single day I worry about them dying suddenly without knowing God and them ending up in hell. It has become so bad that every single day I wake up I worry that they are going to die horribly in various ways (accidents, gunshots etc) and I feel like I am unable to do anything to protect them from things like that so they won't go to hell.

This is of the devil. God doesn't put that type of pressure on you. The Bible says in James 5...The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. You have to believe that your prayers are being heard by God regarding your family no matter what.

I would say that God is doing more in the hearts of your family members NOW because why else would the evil one bring torment to you? he does nothing in vain.

You must begin to believe that God hears your prayers and not doubt and walk in unbelief. You have to know that God has heard your prayers and that He is protecting them from all harm and danger.

Cholette, you're dead on....

Butterfly, also read the book of Job. He had the same fear for his children. There's a great lesson in that book because it show the damages of fear and the restoration of faith.

Pray that God sends His servants to your family to turn their hearts toward Him (if they are not responding to you). Then thank Him daily as a sign of your belief. Find a faith scripture to stand on so that anytime the enemy put thoughts of your family members being harmed in your mind you beat him with that scripture.

Also, you can minister to your family by allowing your life to be an example of what Christ can do. Love on them and be careful not to be condeming and judgemental. But in all things....LOVE! kiss

I'd like to add to this.

I agree that this is from the devil. I was told a couple of Sunday's ago as I went up for prayer, that a tormenting spirit was on me. I immediately recognized the area of torment. I didn't know at first thatTHAT'S what it was. Now that the enemy has been exposed for the piece of crap that he is; I can truly say I have not had those thoughts again. :thankyou: , Jesus! happy dance happy dance happy dance

The devil is a liar! I command the spirit of torment to be cursed from the root and die in the name of Jesus! You have NO AUTHORITY here!!!!! Devil, I serve notice on you today that you are Banned and you MUST flee. I'm not asking you but I am commanding you by the power of the Holy Ghost to leave! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! The fruits of the spirit is LOVE, JOY, "PEACE", LONG-SUFFERNING, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, MEEKNESS, TEMPERANCE, FAITH - against such there is no law.

butterfly, Stand fast in the liberty, where is Christ has made you FREE! The devil IS a liar and he might as well go on somewhere else because we're NOT having this.

One more thing....YOU are the righteousness of God which gives you the RIGHT to stand in the gap for your family!!!!!!!!! I'm standing in the gap for my family and ain't a devil in hell about to take their life. They will be saved! The enemy knows your prayers for your family are going straight to the throne room. He knows that God HAS to answer your prayers because He HAS to honor His word (Cholette referenced the scripture) and he's trying to distract you. Tell him to :zipit: it!

Stay pure...stay holy...stay in prayer before the Lord praying ...stay in His word and kick the devil in his hard face! 🦇

It also says in the word that we have all power through Jesus name to stand against the enemy. Read Luke 10:19. That snake has to leave; he has no choice. Command him to report to the feet of Jesus. He has to go because he is under our feet!

Satan we command you in the name of Jesus to stop and cease any attack whether it be physical, financial, spiritual or any other kind and to report to the feet of Jesus for punishment. You have no choice you have to go. We further command you in Jesus name to return back to Butterfly 7 fold all that you have taken from her. In Jesus name it is done.

We thank you Father for your shed blood which is we are painting over Butterfly and her family and extended family in all areas of their life and thank you for the hedge of protection that is around them also.

We give you praise, honor and glory for you alone are worthy of our praise. We bless your holy name.

your servant

Connie praying praying praying

I totally agree and stand in agreement! Wow - that was so strong girls, I could feel it! So right on - Glory to God. You soldiers just went to battle! praiseGod It's like I could just see you stomping all over the enemy w/God's Word! 🦇 praiseGod

Thanks everyone for your prayers and encouragement. God gave me a dream showing that he was protecting my family (a man was going to attack my family with arrows from a different direction, my dad was outside, I realized what was happening and tried to get everyone inside, my dad was still outside fixing the roof and i was telling him to come inside, as the attacker reached where my dad was he found out that he ran out of arrows so he couldn't attack my dad or my family anymore. Afterwards I saw three sets of writing near to where my father was fixing the roof. Unfortunately I was concentrating so much on my family's safety that I failed to see the words clearly that where written. I believe that it was scriptures.

Thanks very much everyone huggins huggins