Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HisLightbeam

A prayer to be heard

My Father, my Father. I am. many people are, in anguish of spirit and waiting for our change to come. Lord, we love you too much to accuse you, and let go of your hand. Because the whole while we have been in this trial of fire, you have been our cooling touch. When the floods came to sweep us away and drown and destroy us, You lifted a standard against that enemy. Whole armies of people can come against us and have, but You only made us leap over them and their plans, and run through them like a one woman/man army. You are my strength, my light and my shield. You are my song in the night. You are our security and surety. You are our Shield and Exceeding Great reward. Lord, when we struggle to keep dignity, honor and integrity before You, You always keep Your Promises. I count on Your Covenant, Lord. Your mercies are tender and new each day. I know You watch over us carefully, and lovingly. I feel Your love. I ask you to deliver us out of our present circumstances. I know that you are using them to give us perserverance, and equip us with every good thing so that we will be perfect, not lacking anything that we need to do the work that you created us to do. But now, reason with your children. I know I am tired. We are not accusing you, Daddy Father. I know you understand that we are just waiting, and while we wait, I will again ask you to remove these hard things from us. They are like pits in our teeth, sour milk in our throat. Please remove these hard places, Lord, and put a reviving spirit in me. In all of us. I read princessdelia's prayer, blue504, change, love, so many that are seeking your face and not your hand. We are truly coming to you without motive, without gile, being washed in the blood of the Lamb, asking you to revive our spirits so that we may laugh again, and feel alive, and rejoice in you, and sing your praises, and tell all about you. Dead people cannot praise you, Lord. But we are lively stones, so we praise you. You know what is best for us. May your perfect will be done in our lives. In Jesus' name, we ask it all. praying

Guest Guest
In Jesus Name Father, A three fold cord is very hard to break.
In Jesus Father Send the provision and help need it.
Amen and amen,
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

What a beautiful prayer LightBeam...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! God has heard it and honored it and we expect to see change in the name of Jesus!

wen the lord brought bak the captives of zion we were like them that drmed,,our mouths were filled wiv larfter,our tounges wiv songs of joy,, 👏 lol! flower weepin endureth 4 a nite,,but joy comes in tha morning,, thumbs D