Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Need a Prayer

Guest Guest
Please I need someone to agree with me today
That the matter I have been wrestling all these years to come to an end.
To enter and received all the promises I have received in dreams. To posess what is legally mine.
I need a Huge Miracle today.
I am standing waiting for this matter to be solved today.
In Jesus Name. Thanks.

Stand in the righteousness that was purchased for you through Jesus Christ. Fight FROM the place of victory and not FOR it because you have already won through Jesus Christ. Be in the attitude of praise and say thank you ahead of time because you have a Heavenly Father who loves you with a LOVE THAT CANNOT FAIL.

I am EXPECTING your next post to be in the Testimony thread!!!!!

I stand in agreement with you that this matter is settled and God's Will be done in your life. I speak life into your circumstances. I call forth dreams, blessings, miracles, signs and wonders to manifest in your life TODAY, in Jesus' name...AMEN!

Guest Guest
Bless Be the Lord, Sisters
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.
Glory to God..Thank You..Jesus!
Thank You for encourage me throught my sisters.
Thank You Lord.
In my Lord I wait
Nothig is impossible for those that believed.
Amen.

I stand with u mbstudent. He who has began a good work in u is faithful to complete it. Amen! I'm standing with u and i await the word of your deliverance.

May the Lord bless you, Mbstudent. Pray that God may see your excellent spirit, and your purpose to walk in the better way, and resolve the issue the enemy has tried to use as an impediment. May it be moved today.

May the Lord bless you and keep you in his strength and understanding. I am standing with you MB stay focus in the Lord