Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

is he my future husband?

I need prayers to avoid confusion and have favor. Earlier this year i was prophesied upon stating I'd meet my future husband this year. Yet another man of God told me an old friend& i would become more than friends. Recently i became reignited an old friendship that had been there dormant for years. He sounded interested b4 but now I'm not sure what's going on. Just when i gave up on us being even friends he came back again. I'm a survivor of a disastrous marriage and the pain i went thru was beyond words- to put it bluntly i was abused in so many ways. I don't want pain or hurt again. I feel like shutting off from men altogether. I've got no idea if he is for real or just playing games. He is a believer too

bandaid bandaid bandaid the plight of broken /abused woman on this site greives me beyond words,,i cant fathem the depth of this incideous disease that has affliked so many,,sometmes this site seems more like a emotional hospital ,,wiv mor wounded souls than healed/funtioning ones,,ur story is a sad one,,i guess all i can say is tread carefuly,,i think wiv time u will kno in ur heart if this is 4 real or not,,see if he is a giver or a taker,,thats a good indicater of a persons internal state,, flower D

I feel weary in spirit and body. I'm sick of my life. I just want to be done with the crap that is life- i cant dream of future happiness or joy anymore. I think about pain and sorrow more than anything else. Just to have something to dream about and look forward to is all i desire instead its constant pain and heartbreak. Today i longed to give up cos i was tired of being hurt. I feel like I'm all alone. My friends have abandoned or betrayed me. I truly am alone. Is God silent to my pain?

bandaid um thats tradgik stuff,,P/D..can u get some imediate help???,,can u see ur pasta,,??? bandaid bandaid

princessdelia,

We are never alone. praiseGod The Lord promised in his word that he would never leave us or forsake us. He knows your very situation and he is working it all out for you. I know it is tough, I have been there. Know that he is Lord and is working on your behalf. He loves you with an everlasting love......your are precious in his site. Stay faithful to him as he is faithful to you. I know it is hard when He is not visible.....but if you look real hard you can see him in your whole world everyday working on your behalf. I am praying for you.

I agree with dreamster in that this site seems as though it is a hospital for the hurting........that is exactly what Jesus says we are suppose to be doing for each other. Encouraging each other in Love and truth.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

I'm tired,i just am. Worn down and tired of life. I fight hard to have hope but I've been deprived over& over of hope. Tired of living like this- the worst part is i was blindsided by the crap that my life is now. I was working4 my church and serving God when my ex was destroying our family's life. I just want to have hope and dream again

Guest Guest

Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and this is their vindication from me,"
declares the LORD.
say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you
."
this started yesterday's night you will get back seven fold.
Rejoice! The Lord is the Lord.
Blessed be his name for ever!

Amen mbstudent. Revenge was trying to lay hold of my heart but again the Lord sent the rhema word thru mbstudent to leave vengeance4 Him. Blessed be the name of the Lord

Wait on the Lord!! he will tell you!! I too was in the same situtaion.. but the Lord God healed me!! I am too waiting for my future hepmate to com. So you are not alone... Stay strong and busy for the Lord!!

If a word is from God than it will come to be in his time and not our own. Therefore, do not rush into anything. Get to know people without the expectation that a certain man might be the one from God. If a man is from God then it will work out without you having to rush it or wonder if the man is from God. Furthermore, when you have gotten to know someone very well and you are not insecure about them then you know you have trust. Wait for trust to be built before getting into any marriage. If the word is from God than it is for hope and peace, not insecurity and confusion. Continue to work on your relationship with God. Bless yoU!

I say amen mark saint gunn and cholette. I'm working on my relationship with God and battlling with things in my life

Why are you battling? The battle doesn't belong to you...just trust HIM to handle it while you work on your relationship with Him. Doing it THAT way works out best and relieves you from stress and struggle. flower

Church can I get an amen on Cholettes comment! I say Amen and Amen. Thanks, Cholette that was a rhema word for me today!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

God is great! I desire to love& worship Him only. I don't have the all consuming lovey feeling or irrationality. My focus is God, after falling in love with Jesus, only His will is my desire.