Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Need A prayer and an answer

Guest Guest
I need someone to joint forces with me right now I am beign audited and need some help.
Also My ex called me to put our house on quick sale..what it means loosing a lot of money on my side.
Please Intercede for me for God to send me wisdom and help
I need to know what to do with my house in this moment.
Need Help please!!
My job is the line.

MB...my prayer is that you hear God in this hour and that all fear ceases in the name of Jesus. The Lord promises that when we call upon His name he will answer and tell you GREAT things that you know not of...Jer 33:3. Just know that Jesus has already conquered, overcome and won this battle. See this situation in its conquered state. When you go to THAT place, God can speak to a heart that is at ease and at peace. May the PEACE of God be your UMPIRE...(Col 3:15 - AMP)

Guest Guest
Thank You My Sisters with all my heart thanks..
I still waiting for the auditor..

I am praying as well.
Wisdom and peace and rest. God is in contol!

A testimony to encourage you-3 years ago -we were going to rent a house with another couple in a small town.To me the neigborghood felt like the setting for a horror movie! The house itself seemEd nice.3 people felt fine about it I kept saying no. I had a really bad feeling about it.Outnumbered they wanted to go ahead with it I kept praying -God's will but felt no peace. The house was sold at the 11th hour and we did not move in.
consequently we are in a much nicer town now!

mb, I'm standing in agreement with you too! Meditate on the following:

Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing (not even audits nor quick sales), but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

And remember the Lord's promise that He is with you always, even in the midst of this trial:

Joshua 1:6-9
6 "Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

There is a huge blessing on the other side of this trial, count on it!
huggins

Guest Guest
It was postpone for tomorrow..
The auditor was supposed to be in my building at that time when I request for prayer..something happen..but It has been delayed one more day.
But Thank You Guys in Jesus Name ..I was feeling down..but the word of the Lord on your reply lift my spirit up..
I feel very strong ...my Faith is renew and fresh..Thank You,
Cholette,Lola,justblueskies ,virtuos,princessdelia,and Sandra
When the brothers live in peace and in Harmony the anoint is felt
fresh oil..pouring Down
Blessed are all who fear the LORD,
who walk in his ways.
2 You will eat the fruit of your labor;
blessings and prosperity will be yours.
3 Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house;
your sons will be like olive shoots
around your table.
4 Thus is the man blessed
who fears the LORD.
5 May the LORD bless you from Zion
all the days of your life;
may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem,
6 and may you live to see your children's children.
Peace be upon Israel.

MbStudent fear not because the Lord is with you.... The lord will provide and he is in control. Lord continue to give your peace and joy while waiting. Thank you Lord for taking care of him.

Heavenly Father we ask that only Your Will would come to pass in his life. In Jesus Name!

This is what I saw:
a tan/ possibly Spanish? woman with long dark hair who is very excited and assertive about this idea looking at paperwork.

I dont always see pictures
please let me know if this is right or wrong

I am also in agreement with the prayers. Let God strengthern you, give direction, I pray He openes the eyes of your heart, gives you Spirit wisdom, revelation and discernment.