Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

New Moon Movie. Has anyone seen it yet?

Yep I watched it lastnight! Me being a huge fans of the books, the movie was kinda boring. The wolf transformations were the only exciting part for me.

really?! Sad
a coworker of mine saw and and she said it was better than twilight...??

i've heard that it's better than twilight too.
i hope so because i was kind of disappointed by the first movie!
i love the books too much! so i think i'll wait for the dvd of new moon too!

Chiaretta wrote:
i've heard that it's better than twilight too.
i hope so because i was kind of disappointed by the first movie!
i love the books too much! so i think i'll wait for the dvd of new moon too!

yeah, the first movie was whatever. my co-worker said that in this one they stay truer to the story...with some "hollywood" changes but that the changes were ok and necessary since it was a movie.

I've watched it! I LOVE IT!! the first was so so, but this one wow!! Did I mention I loved it!!

hee hee. funny girls!

ok, i watched it this morning!!!! it was REALLY good! i actually cried. hee hee. i'm so dumb!

i did think, however, that they left a lot of crucial parts out. but the book is so long, it's really hard to get everything in. i think if someone was watching it without having read the books, they wouldn't fully grasps their love for one another and the dynamic between edward, bella and jacob.

oh my goodnessss the movie is out of question!! i truly madly love it!!!
it's so magical.. so deep .. i felt sorry for jacob but i wanted bella to end up with edward of course congratulations... I want to watch the movie until the last minute of my life
looking forward for the third part

Well...I didn't watch it in theaters yet, but I did manage to see it online with SEVERE lag. It was a really good movie, especially those parts. :winked:

Just saw it over the weekend and even though I read all 4 books and knew what was going to happen, I cried!! lol It was AWESOME!!! My daughter keeps bugging me to take her again:) I thought the first one was AWESOME as well and can't wait til June 20th for the next one!! I love how they both followed the books almost word for word it seemed at times...

Eclipse the movie will be released in june 20th ???

I live in Missouri (United States) and at our theatre they had a movie poster that showed it coming on June 20,2010 Smile

Here in the UAE they show movies in the same time Smile sometimes vey few days later
yaaay I'm thrilled !! I have to finish the books by then ..

me too i love it but i would prefer to watch edward more
but i love the last scene ''marry me''..........................

I just started to like Twilight. Didn't watch any movie or read books, but I love Vampires. I will buy a Twilight Book on the Book Market.

Tromo3 wrote:
I just started to like Twilight. Didn't watch any movie or read books, but I love Vampires. I will buy a Twilight Book on the Book Market.

You soooo have to read the books! They are amazing! I've heard alot of ppl that watched Twilight and then was like.. I'm not reading the books and I'm like WHAT!? NO! The books are 1 million times better than the Twilight movie!

Ok, anyways lol I got to go see New Moon on the sat. after it was released... I was dissapointed because I wouldn't be able to go see it cause I'd have to go by myself and my hubby was like "Call the theatre and see if they have tickets available for sat." My amazing hubby too me to see it and suffered through it just so I could watch it in the theatre New Moon is waaaaay better than the Twilight movie.. I loved how they kept it closer in detail with the book than they did Twilight. I was not dissapointed at all. And the last sentance made me want to swoon lol

1st saw the twilight movie and the next morning went to bookstore and bought all books i am twilight-edward's addict