Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

My hands get so dry in the wintertime that my knuckles will crack and bleed, and lotion doesn't even seem to prevent this.

lithiumkat wrote:
My hands get so dry in the wintertime that my knuckles will crack and bleed, and lotion doesn't even seem to prevent this.

Can you get neutrogena hand cream out there?
I have severe psoriasis so my hands always crack and bleed in the winter and I find neutrogena is the only cream that works.

evening Steve ...and everyone ...i'm watching the Xfactor results show ...never watch the main show cos you can see everything you need to on this one Laughing

just having my second cup of coffee this morning lol getting ready to make lunch Smile How is your evening going?

been a long boring Sunday ...been good and sat with hubby watching a drama series this afternoon ...we usually end up in seperate rooms cos we can't agree what to watch on tv Ashamed

lol well my computer is beside our tv, so my hubby watches tv and movies while I play on the computer... If I like the movie I'll watch it with him.. I'm not a big tv watcher though lol

nor me ...i have the laptop in here ..and a desktop upstairs...if he is watching a drama or a film then i may stay ...but if it is sport then i disappear ....lol

Mr Mayor wrote:
its new Top Gear tonight!!!!!!!!!! wooo

and i really gotta watch the last episode of ice road truckers (gotta catch up!! lol)

see..thats my point ..they are 'mens' things ...thats when i disappear ..tho he has gone upstairs tonight cos i've got xfactor on now and i'm a celebrity starts after it ...

top gear is not a blokie programme...It is ace...and it has Richard Hammond in it

Then again the only other tv programmes I watch can be classed as blokie I suppose...Dr Who, Torchwood, Spooks....wow I am a Bloke!!! Laughing

lea75 wrote:
top gear is not a blokie programme...It is ace...and it has Richard Hammond in it

Then again the only other tv programmes I watch can be classed as blokie I suppose...Dr Who, Torchwood, Spooks....wow I am a Bloke!!! Laughing

didn't want to tell you ....i just prefered pretty dresses when you were little congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

lea75 wrote:
going to go and sulk now my Mummy has said that Sad

sorry ... i was only joking ....honest :blush2: : :blush2: : :blush2: :

That is one thing that is so great to do with out daughters is dress them up all girly lol. My daughter does it herself though although, she doesn't go without the effort of emptying all her drawers first!!

Good morning everybody ...hope you've all had a good night/day where ever you are. Its miserable and raining here today.
I have to take my Mother to her hospital appointment later, and then have a good tidy up ...Hubby going away today till Friday so the house will stay tidy again ..lol

I will say morning even though it doesnt feel like it...havent slept too well (joys of kids lol)

Going to playgroup this morning with my youngest, so that will be fun...we alwaya manage to come away covered in paint lol

Hi Kasi congratulations I'm just about to go to bed, midnight here Smile I hope you have a good day despite the days tasks Smile Hope the weather improves Smile

good morning everyone!

i'm in university right now.... i wish it would be snowing right now!

Does anyone leave in Toronto? Maybe i will go there in 2 years in Jun, July or August.

Sorry UK is a long way from Toronto ...but just as lovely ...
How are we all tonight? I am sat in a hotel room all by myself Ashamed Am visiting my daughter and grandchildren at the moment ..going shopping tomorrow

Awww Kasi, well I hope it's a nice hotel congratulations I'm doing good, had a little bit of a hectic morning lol, doing good though.

ok, i'm a bit late saying this but i just got in so i just wanted to say
Congrats Myladyyawo on becoming a Mod!! xoxo

congrats mylady!! :dancing: :dancing: for being a new forum mod. yipee!!!

Chay!! Thank you!! How are you today? Hope all is well with you!

It was snowing here about an hour ago!! Now the ground is covered in WHITE STUFF!!! YAY!!! :cold:

wow!! how i wish there's snow here and i wish also its snowing here..hihih..only sands and sands storm,
im fine!! i have to sleep early everyday as my 2 daughter always woke up early and its giving me headace everyday....but today i feel good...ho'w life being a moderator? is it easy dear?

Morning all ....hows everyone today ??? I've not slept too well but that is nothing new being in a hotel room ...and right next to a motorway Ashamed But I'll get over it

Well can't say it's easy so far All the other moderators are so quick! hehe I was quite excited this morning to be asked to join the wonderful team here! So excited. Just hope I can be helpful!

(I'd try and mail you some snow, but I believe it will have melted by the time it go there lol ) :cold:

myladyyawo wrote:
Well can't say it's easy so far All the other moderators are so quick! hehe I was quite excited this morning to be asked to join the wonderful team here! So excited. Just hope I can be helpful!

(I'd try and mail you some snow, but I believe it will have melted by the time it go there lol ) :cold:

it will become easier the more you get used to doing it ...honestly Laughing

good morning to you!!

i woke up a while ago and now i'm getting ready to begin study!

Well I'm off to bed, I hope you all have a wonderful day!! Thank you so much again for your congrats congratulations It means a lot to me ! ?

congratulations =)
wow chay ur a new mod too ! ^^
so coool !

i wish i am haha!

hello , has anyone had a problem loading P.S. ? I've loading for 10 Minutes and still can't loaded too!

hi , gaia , still loading for p.s. , don't know why loading so long , usually it's only taking 5 minutes..

I've tried it, I've tried to load it in new browser , log out and log in again , but still loading till now >,< and I must handling some trades now >,< feel guilty to my buyers T,T

It might be worth leaving it for a little while and trying later, you can just explain to people you are trading with that PS isnt loading for you at the moment, im sure they will understand hun x