Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

my plans for the day are.... industry analysis and statistics..... nothing very interesting! XD

don't know about the weather ..it was still dark last time I looked out congratulations According tothe forecast it is going to be very windy ...lots of rain further north, I just hope it stays up there as I have a 120 mile drive home later today congratulations

Good Morning Glow, enjoying the rain we are having here in lower BC?

Kasi, enjoy your drive home today! Stay Safe!

LOL...hihi kasi and mylady^^

kasi.... i have completed all my midterms and now haha just assignments..and I am giving myself some break LOL (being lazee)

mylady =( i dun enjoy the rain...aaa..its been raining for so long...i really hate it...so wet and cold...! and u know what happen? i put my umbrella at the balcony and the next day, I notice its gone! i think it flew away >< LOL

and then another time i put another umbrella outside, this time its a heavy one...and i put the slippers on top of the umbrella and guess wat?! it flew away again!! LOL....! and the slippers were still there...

i feel sad...need find new umbrella now

Morning!!

Yet another fun night...my youngest is full of cold, and has a nasty cough,,,poor little thing is not well at all Sad

Awww Lea sorry to hear about that! It's been so scary around here lately with that H1N1 virus going around! You don't have that there do you?

Glow, that is too funny (sorry funny in a very small way) about your umbrellas! It rains so much where we are we might as well own 10 of them! Or they should be free around every corner!

LOL....! u know i live in apartment and no place to put umbrella...i only can put it outside so that it wun stink...but its keep flying away....sad....!

im really scad with the h1n1 virus...!

I am really nervous about, but less people have died from it as the regular flu they just don't make that news worthy appeal I guess (sounds morbid a bit doesn't it sorry) Also there are underlining reasons as to why they passed away. Apparently the symptoms are like pneumonia but triple and you die by your lungs filling with too much fluid built up. I'm nervous to get the immunization for it or to have my kids get it (seriously reminds me of a zombie or doomsday movie with a world wide pandemic!) lol I'm over emotional like that

lol there is usually nothing on during this time of night Well I'm off to bed now! It's almost 1 am and I will be up in 5 hours with my son (the early riser like me) I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

In here is evening... Even now it's afternoon Smile
I'm fine, but I just caught flu. I won't be fine later

Good evening everybody.How are you?
Is anybody playing treasure madness

never heard of it...

hey, do you know, was there maintanence today...?
i mean, they said it's gonna be from 6:15 - 8:00 gmt, and it's 6:49, no maintanence...
i went to eat at 6:10, and now, when i came back, nothing!

No more maintance.Only new is the One week sale in luxury 25% cheaper

RED BUBBLE CHAIR IS CHEAPER!!! PRINCESS BED TOO!! YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^lol^

I'm off to bed..night all, talk to you in the morning xx

gudnyt!! sweet dreams i'll be signing off also in a minute...

glow88 wrote:
good bye chay =)

peek a boo am still here...hihihi...

lol I'm not, but will be going away shortly. Soon it's nap time, soooo tired today (hubby gets to watch the kids while I sleep ) Then off to make supper and play bingo at a friends house tonight (the lottery corp hosts tv bingo nights on a local channel and the paper with four games only costs 5 dollars) Wish me luck!

*Congrats Lucky Strike on becoming a forum Moderator!!

haha congratulations...
so many new mods =)
LOL ! so cool =)

Yeah well done all new mod's, I'm starting to get a bit tired now congratulations

Morning all ...My last day of freedom for a while ...Hubby has been told he has so many excess hours built up that he should take the rest of the year off work
OMG ...I am so not used to him being under my feet all day Laughing

lol Kasi, I bet he is happy though (unless he loves work that much)! I love my free time hence why I'm awake so late at night I've got lots of laundry to fold... kind of procrastinating...... lots to do tomorrow so there is no use saving it or it won't get done!

myladyyawo wrote:
My Recent topics isn't moving... is it just me or are others experiencing this too?

mine is working find hun ... congratulations

Thank you Lea, I'm going to close it and lets hope it fixes it Not having the best luck with my browser choices

How are you and your daughter doing? Is she feeling better?

ahh bless ..go join in all the games in the forum games section ..that will pass some time Laughing