Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monique

under attack (Edit - sorry under wrong heading)

I am Praying for Deliverance from witchcraft,witches , warlocks, the forces of darkness etc. Can you please pray for me and my 2 children please.

I Praise You Lord and I Thank You for Our Deliverance.

Monique

Yes we sure can.

Father God,

We thank you for all you are doing in Monique's life and her childrens life and for all that you are about to do. Father we thank you that you are delivering her from the evils of witchcraft, and the occult and from all the forces of darkness. Father God we thank you for your ministering angels sent to her and her family with the swords drawn.....defending and protecting them. We thank you for the blood of Jesus that is washed over them. We give you praise honor and glory. We pray this in Jesus name!

your servant,

Connie

Thank You . I am so Greatful

God Bless You and Your Family also.

I Praise You Lord, Lord I Thank You, For Making what was meant for our evil , You are making it a Blessing for You Honor and Glory in Jesus Christ Holy Name, Amen.

Monique...
Please pray about open doors. Sometimes without really being aware of it, as Christians we can leave doors open to the enemy...where the enemy has an opening to come in to your life. some of those doors can be unforgiveness (even from hurts or transgressions against you when you were just a small child) Unforgiveness is used as a powerful strategy of the enemy (satan) to keep that door open to harrass you. Another way to hold a door open to the enemy is to judge others (even when you think you are just "assessing" them, the Bible says " as you judge so shall you be bound" but again it is not ours to judge but the father of us....God instructs us to love our enemy.
None of this may pertain to you...but for the readers...and all. It is sound information. resist the enemy and he shall flee....but shut those doors and seal them with the blood of Jesus....clean house and seal those doors and windows with the powerful blood of Jesus....Walk in His way and you WILL know the TRUTH and the truth will set you FREE>I pray that Monique will not be afraid or disheartened...God has not given her a spirit of fear...but of sound mind.
Father...please lead Monique to know exactly the steps that you would have her take in her life right now...keep her surrounded with your holy angels.
Learn about spiritual warfare....the enemy would not mess with you if you were a Christian who just sits on the sidelines and doesnt do diddly squat in the Kingdom.

Father guide Monique,
to remove what is displeasing to father and lead her to others that will hold her up in prayer and assist in warfare in the spirit because we are not warring against people but principalities and powers in high places.

Lead Monique to recognise and remove any and all
provision that may be assisting the enemy. Lead her in to all truth Father...i pray Gods' divine will in her life in all ways.

And most importantly...you have no power against the enemy without Christ the spirit of the living God in your heart...this is only possible through believing the Christ is the way the truth and the life and that no man cometh unto the father but by Him.

because greater is He that is in us than he who is in the world.....I do not know you so I do not know If you are a child of God. but the only way to become a child of God is to believe God when He tells you this.

For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son so that whosoever should believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.....

Let all who read this confess their sins to God, recieve the gift of eternal life from Christ that he bought, redeemed, paid, for us on the cross through his blood.

to all who reads this....i may be preaching to the choir but for the one traveler who passes our site and comes across this grand truth of all truths...amen and amen and amen to you brother sister.....receive the truth and come into the fold of the kingdom of the living God...we will know you..........F O R E V E R............................................