Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monique

under attack from the enemy

Please Pray

I am Praying for Deliverance from witchcraft,witches , warlocks, the forces of darkness etc. Can you please pray for me and my 2 children please.

I Praise You Lord and I Thank You for Our Deliverance. What was meant for our evil make it a Blessing for Your Honor and Glory Amen.

Monique

Father God,

I thank you so much for my sister in Christ Monique. Father we thank you that the blood of Jesus is washed over her and that she has peace. Father we thank you that the enemy is just a big fat looser and he has no hold over her life. In the name of Jesus we take authority over the enemy of witchcraft, witches, warlocks and all associated demon spirits and we render you mute, useless, deaf and dumb. In Jesus name we command you into a lock box and to be sent to the feet of Jesus for judgement. We thank the Ministering angels to come with their swords drawn to defend and protect us. We thank the angels for taking the lockbox to the father. We thank you Jesus for filling Monique now with the protective blood of Jesus. We thank you that the blood of Jesus covers her family, friends, spouse, children, finances, job, comings and goings and even her pets and animals and property. There is power in the blood and nothing crosses the blood line! We thank you that you are doing a work in her and we decree and declare that she is free in Jesus name! Thank you Father for all that you are doing and about to do in her life. We give you all the praise, glory and honor, which is due you! In Jesus name we pray.... Amen!

your servant,

connie

PS: Monique there is power in spoken prayer. We must command then to leave in Jesus name verbally. So just repeat the prayer I have written and believe! I will be praying in agreement with you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

Thank you very much . I give God all the Glory . Amen

Monique

I'm standing in agreement with Connie's prayer in the powerful name of Jesus! praying