Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

hey you guys...I need your help....

I know I could have put this in the prayer forum...but really felt comfortable to come in this forum to ask for your prayers....
A friend has a little 6 year old boy recently diagnoses with cancer...she has been dealing with ministering to her grown up son who also has cancer. i felt led to plan a fund raiser (which i have never done in my life) God is stretching me. It is a large 20 table yard sale with room for trucks with produce or arts and crafts for sale too. We need tents in case of wind or rain and i need prayers for Gods divine will in all of this...please.
it may sound like no big deal...but to me it is.....i am usually the one to donate...but not arrange the whole thing......................pray pray pray.....thanks and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!Linda irish :angel: :freezing: Cheering thank you thank you thank you

!!!! I'm very proud of you for stepping out in faith and I will be happy to touch and agree with you.

Father God,

We lift up our sister in Christ, Linda and say thank you Lord for stretching her. Thank you Lord for opening every open opportunity in the sale to deliver the message of Jesus, even if it is praising him and bragging on him. People will be drawn to the need and feel compelled to give and to you we owe the thanks and praise. Father I also lift up the two that are sick and thank you Lord that everything happens for a reason and a purpose. We don't always see that but we trust you have a perfect plan for them both. We entrust them into your care. Father thank you for being so awesome and so sweet. We pray these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Your servant,

Connie

You can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you. I believe this is the will of God and in the will of God there is ALWAYS provision in ALL areas!!!