Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

God removed my burden

I wasn't feeling well today, I was feeling very heavy on the inside so I decided to take a bath and rest. While I was in bed I asked God to help me, to remove this internal burden, from me, afterwards I feel asleep and when I woke up the heaviness inside of me was completely gone

*Praise God* *Praise God*

WOW Butterfly, that is awesome. There is something that Cholette told me one time. She said that God does the best work while we are asleep. One day I had a really bad day and I felt heavy like you are describing. I called Cholette for some encouragement and she prayed with me and as soon as I got off of the phone with her, I became REALLY sleepy. When I woke up 3 HOURS later, it was like nothing had ever happened. When I told her that, she says this happens to her all the time...she said it's like God needs us to be in that state so we will be still so he can touch that place and heal us.

God bless you and I rejoice with you!!!

Thanks everyone. God is really great It's funny you mentioned the sleeping thing Jadams because normally when I feel bad like that I don't go to bed but I just decided to just go to bed and God restored me while sleeping.

it's like God needs us to be in that state so we will be still so he can touch that place and heal us.
Jadams that reminds me of when Yahweh put Adam to sleep so He could take the rib!!