• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

your special song

what is the most special song to you?

to me, this one...
it's very, very special...

I love music, so I actually have many special songs. But I would have to say my two most important ones are:

There's a blue bird on your windowsill - I've been singing it to my daughter every night since she was a baby.

Everything I do, I do it for you by Brian Adams - Sounds cheesy but I've been singing it to my son since the first night home from the hospital (he loves it) it used to put him to sleep and even though he's 3 it still works half the time lol.

Mark Anthony ft. Tina Arena - I want to spend my lifetime lovin' you
Is sentimental for me

My husband and I got married in 1995, and the song that we loved was 'I Swear' by John Michael Montgomery. My Texas roots definitely show here. Especially since I am not really a country music fan anymore.

My other half and I always say that I Can't Live (if living is without you) by Nilsson, is 'our song; but considering the song was written about a suicide, it's not perhaps as appropriate as it might appear

One of our other favourites (see my sentimental side) is Fields of Gold, by Sting.

i love all slipknot songs !!!!!!!!!!! think this one

I had this playing when both my daughter were born, so as you can imagine, it means so much to me

I think this is the most beautiful song I have ever heard Ashamed

This is my special song...no surprise I'm afraid. Smile

Oh Lea, did you know that Chris de Burgh wrote a song about Eva Cassidy? It's called 'Songbird' and it's on his Road to Freedom CD. It's a beautiful way to honor her.

I dont think he wrote it about her hun..I have a version of Eva Cassidy singing it...it was the name of one of her albums Ashamed

just had a look...its a different song all together lol

Hmmm... i can't pin point ONE exact song.

I have a couple... Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins... i sung it to Noah a lot while i was pregnant with him.

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol is mine and my OH's song.