Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

please read

Last night we went to have pizza.The waitress was coughing and opened and touched a straw for my child.I am careful about germs and if I had been alone I would have walked out if the waitress was coughing.But my husband wanted to eat there so I was quiet.I guess I took it out of her hand b/c I didnt want my child to catch the cough.My husband said it really offended her.And she looked mad and turned and looked at me like she was going to say something.
My back was to her; so I dont know.
He got mad at me.
He said he thought she was a witch and was cursing me.

I got up this am after not much sleep and had this experience-my side vision was wavy in both eyes for I dont know 10 minutes?
And then I felt really anxious and had a lot of fearful thoughts and
I felt alone and scared. Anyway that is my story.

Guest Guest
Hello Justblueskies!

Galatians 3:13-14, "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."

The "curse" is clearly defined in Deuteronomy 28. You might do some studying on it. The thing I want to say to you is this...no curse has any power over you because you are a child of the Most High God. Jesus has been given the name above every name and if you are born-again then you are "in Him". That's another study you might want to do...go through all of the New Testament scriptures and look up the ones that have "In Him" (meaning Jesus), "In Christ". This will give you a very good look at what you have been redeemed from and who you actually are.

Bottom line, no weapon formed against you can prosper if you stand on your rights in the name of Jesus. (Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.") But, you must know who you are In Him, and how to stand your ground. When you do, nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.")

Blessings,

Sandra

~Sandra, I just love what you said here and have nothing to add except this: I plead the blood over this situation now in Jesus name~ Preach it girl~

Love in
Jesus,

Connie

The Book of Proverbs says an undeserved curse does not come to rest.

The wavy thingin your vision sounds liek a migraine brought on by stress. Don't spiritualise it too much. This woman has no power over you except if you allow her power by having anxious thoughts.

These are just my thoughts and impressions....

It is sensbible to be aware of basic hygiene. Never be afraid though, even if that 'fear' is for the safety of a loved one. We sanctify our food through the word and prayer and we trust in what we believe.

I think the issue here is really fear. Perfect developed love (of God) casts out all fear, for fear involves torment.

God's way is the way of peace. His Presence removes burdens and destroys yokes. (not put them on us)
Even if the woman was a witch, or was not a witch, we all know that the spoken word carries power. We hear people curse themselves each day by the words which they speak, and their untamed tongues.

Have a quiet time, and forgive. Ask Jesus to show you how He viewed the event, then prayerfully listen. Our God is a God of peace. If you need to do anything, the Comforter will show you.

Karen