Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New mystery items 26th November

Hey Pet Society fans! There has been an aura about town this week, with homes transformed into mansions, adorned with impressive staircases and chandeliers! You could almost say it’s been magical!

Sirius has felt the magic and has been dancing around the village all week in her Winged Ballet Shoes humming Tchaikovsky compositions to herself, much to Grumble’s delight!

Since Sirius was way too busy dancing to think about trying to track “?” down to gain details on the latest mysterious items, she simply decided to prance into the Mystery Store earlier today (still humming), and ask straight out (still humming and with a pirouette) what was new to mystery boxes this week.

Unfortunately “?” wasn’t as impressed by Sirius’ attempt at ballet as Grumble was, so didn’t show her the pictures, or tell her exactly what the items were; but being a gentlepet, did give her a few clues. Can you work out what they are?

•»  dishes10.png
(Blue Mystery Box) Dreamy Dishes
•»  swanp11.png
(Golden Mystery Box) Swan plushie
•» nut10.png
(Golden Mystery Box) Nutcracker soldier doll
These mysterious items are waiting to be discovered in mystery boxes across the village, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to try and find them! We will update this in a few days with the images!

(And just in case you are wondering who Sirius is, she’s just a pet who lives in the village who loves to act as one of my sources! She also loves hugging and dancing with her friends, racing, and eating meatballs, plus she is an avid fan of all things that quack!)

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

this stuff is amazing i luv alice in wonderland and im going to be soooooooo poor afterwards
opps sorry for posting in the wrong place too much excitement

BabySugar wrote:
ohh i love them all i wish to have the sawn ,,,

Will you please provide your facebook link as per the rules of the forum. Full instructions can be found here

*Opening GMBs ...

I love all of the Mystery items this week!