Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

Eye Question

I know someone and their eyes turn white quite suddenly then just as quickly turns back normal. It makes me uncomfortable, afraid, because it happens so suddenly without warning. Is this normal?

Guest Guest
I met a person like that in my life.
I always suspect that person was possessed,but because she was diagnosted with Sign of Schizophrenia I did not pay that much attention until later.
I used to be friend with her daughter and eventually end up living with them.
I was still growing in the gifts of the spirit,one day her daughter asked me to pray for her,
I had already testified to her and she was concerned about her mother final place of rest.
I usually get up to pray in between 3 am and 5 am
one day while praying . The woman used to get up at the same time mad and could not sleep.
She complained all the time to her daughter about my praying hours. Then I ask God,
in dreams the Lord Showed while I was talking to both of them, To look carefully a their eyes and noticing them getting white and spining out of control.
And in IRL while talking to them their eyeslid started blinking fast until the eyes become white. The Lord also showed me that Madness is a curse Associated with Witchcraft and Sin (prostitution and pride) in the family tree.
they called these split personalities or schizophrenia..
when in reality is a case of possesion...
Pray and you will see what I said here is the true.

Thanks Dove, I think it's a spiritual issue in his case. I know what you say is true Mb because when I was about to go up to the person for something he looked up at me suddenly as if he was expecting for me to come to him (he didn't know I was coming to him so I found that odd), his eyes suddenly became completely white and as he was staring at me, he started grinning and he looked like he was possessed, he looked demonic, I got extremely creeped out by it and thought that the sun was playing on his natural eye colour or something then he went back to normal like nothing happened but then when his eyes turned white again another time I knew that something wasn't right. I'm not sure what to do about this but to pray.

Umkay, see, butterfly, that just tripped me out, because I was thinking about this subject this morning and last night, too, and how really a lot of people are just oppressed, depressed or possessed by a spirit. Not everybody. Uhuh, not everybody, some people do have some things that are not demonic, but are influenced by the same. Think about it. If sickness is not of God, then it comes from the enemy. All of it. No matter what it is categorized as. However, there are different degrees of influence. I believe that. Wow. My little heart fluttered when I recognized I received an answer to my question and it was so specific and the answer is so specific, I know I got an answer.

Butterfly, I feel like someone is living with him, in there. Sometimes peoples eyes do that when they go into trances(demonic side). I would be talking to the Lord about that person. Red flag warnings come from your spirit. Listen to the Holyghost in this.