Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

LOOK AT GOD!!!!!!!!!

I know Christmas is not about the gifts but I just HAVE to share this...

I've been going through a rough time (I should say testing time) the past couple of years. I just recently moved into my own apartment after living with family for two years. I'm starting to feel as if things are coming together. I'm getting up to a standing position on my feet (with a little un-balance here and there if you know what I mean) but God has really been moving on my behalf.

I've been having to juggle some things and I knew I wasn't going to be able to do much for my kids this Christmas. I talked to them about it - so they didn't ask for much - basically what they need - and they didn't seem at all disappointed. I thank God for that.

But God is GOOD! My kids have MORE than what I know they wanted. Toys, games, shoes, clothes..ect. and it has all been given to them by family, friends and co-workers!

Cholette, does that sound familiar to you? Our pm a few months back? The star over my apartment leading people to my house bearing gifts?

Oh wow, I remember that post V. God is so sweet that he just supernaturally provides for every need. What a blessing for you and your kids. Miracles happen every moment of every day! God bless and I pray you are blessed even more.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

God simply amazes me...AMAZES ME!!!! He is worthy to be praised V...REALLY!!!!

Yes, I remember that PM and God has really shown up as He promised. There is more to come!!!!!

Lord we magnify and lift up YOUR Holy name. Your Faithfulness is Truly Amazing!!!!!!!

THAT wasn't even the beginning. I don't think I shared what He did soon after the PM.

I DIDN'T HAVE TO BUY ANY SCHOOL UNIFORMS!

God has been providing EVERYTHING! And you're right. This is only the beginning. There IS more to come! Hallelujah, Jesus! praiseGod

Thank you Connie!

I just love supernatural blessings. NO ONE is able to deny who did it!

Who did it?! God did it!!!!!! Cheering woohoo woo hoo

Wow, Virtuous! God is so awesome, He will always supply our needs! Go Jehovah Jireh!

Glory be unto Jesus Christ, he knows our deepest needs and deepest desires. Glory to God in the highest who showers his children with his goodness and mercy.

Yay, God! Hugging you really really really tight, Virtuous! I am so glad for you. I should be asleep, but now you got me hyped up!