Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

Financial need

I could use some encouragemnent today.Bills have piled up.I am not seeking work but seeking to finish college-I will get some loan cash for that asap to get a good job more money. We need 600 to reinstate our auto insurance. I need to pay for my license also.
It is against the law to drive w/o ins but what can I do?Trying not to as much as possible. Husband does not have work right now.Jenny has had RSV virus with bronchiolis is getting better and H my older child bad cold then had an allergy to something not sure what-husband had bronchitis. Also they found some mold in our home. Not sure what if anything to do about that they removed it but is there more is it a threat?I broke my glasses and my vision isnt perfect! I am trying to make money selling stuiff on ebay.
Thank you. I want to be productive for God not distracted by this stuff!

Going into prayer in awhile with the prayer group so I will lift this up before the Lord. Look away from the pile of bills and all that is coming against you Justblueskies and look to Jesus...the AUTHOR and FINISHER of your faith!!!!! It's not YOUR faith that is needed to receive from the Lord...it's Jesus' faith.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20 KJV)

This verse freed me. I read this same exact verse in other translations and it says I live by faith in the Son of God. The original text says THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD!!! God is good...

Blessings to you and be in expectation for God to move MIGHTILY in your lives!!!!

We got a credit card in the mail and that plus a snow plowing jpb check and Christmas check will reinstate our insurance!
And God bless the president! We will get $5000 back we didnt expect from our taxes that will help us soooo much! Thank you for your prayers Cholette!

God is good! Praise the Lord for His provision! He's an ontime God! Thanks for sharing, I love testimonies like this, they're so encouraging! Go God!

Justblueskies perhaps you can create a blog, a website etc and earn some money that way. Since you normally write that may be a good stepping stone for you. There are also some sites that you can write for and they will pay you for your work such as ehow, suite 101, associated content, helium.

Thank you! I will look into those sites!
I started ebaying a lot this week making it into my job for now.

Lord we thank you for your grace and perfect will for justblueskies. We thank you Lord that she will find the perfect situation for her needs. Thank you for watching over her and keeping her protected. We pray this in Jesus name, Amen

Connie