Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

Stop in to Say Hi

Happy New Year to You all, brothers and sisters in the Lord!!!!!! I just stopped in to let you know that I have been busy with some things that God has been having me do, here over the holidays...I was in the middle of a fund raiser for a little boy with Leukemia, when one of my clients experienced a fire in her home and lost everything. Those two situations kept me too busy to check on line to one of my favorite places which of course is this Mia Sherwood web site that we all belong to. I love it. I am still assisting my client to get all settled in her new home...after several nites in a motel and then a homeless shelter ...but a lot of nice people were watching over her. Pray for Jayne that all goes well with her in her new home and please pray for Landon, the little guy with bone cancer. God bless you and your loved ones and thank you for your friendship in Christ Jesus....love you, Linda

Linda will be happy to lift them in prayer. I know that nothing happens without a purpose and he never gives more than we can handle. Praise God. Good to hear from you and I pray we see you soon.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Happy New Year to you Linda! I was wondering where you have been. Welcome back and I will be praying!