Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

Govt wants to murder Baby Isaiah!!! Please Pray!!!

Father, I thank you for little Isaiah. I lift him up to you oh, God, for "He shall be wonderful". I ask thy will be done in his life. God send the angel of healing you have charge over his life to rest upon him. I speak life into his body right now. Saturate him with your healing virtue from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. Cause every artery, every tissue, every blood vessel, every organ, and every muscle in his body to line up with your word and function the way you created them to function. I thank you that his recovery will spring forth speedily right now in the name of Jesus! Comfort and encourage his parents. Give them a refreshing of strength. Cause them to bind together in unity and on one accord, and begin to speak your word over their son. I thank you God that you have the last say so. Oh, God...I thank you! Do what you do, God, in the name of Jesus! Get your glory, God! Reveal yourself in this situation right now in the name of Jesus! Hey, God! Thank you, Jesus!

AMEN Virtuous!!!! God is the Giver of life and the fact that baby is still alive speaks volumes!!!! praying praiseGod

FATHER I have seen with my own eyes a miracle of you knitting babies in the womb, nothing is too hard for you. I ask you to breathe new life into this little one and bless him with a long abundant life in Jesus name.

Father, nothing is impossible for you. You sent this child for a purpose...your purpose. Keep him in your care Lord and bring peace and life to this family.

your servant,

Connie

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for iniquities: the chastisment of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Is.53;5.
O'Lord we thank you for what you have done for us, we thank you O'Lord that you have taken away all, that you yourself became a living sacrafice for us. We thank you for this little ones beautifully healed body, for you O'Lord have plans for this little one. Long Life in You to see him through all the days of his life. We thank you Lord for being our Great Physcian....Jesus You are the Wonder Working Power in everything...Bles Your Holy Healing Hands Lord...amen&amen

Dear God thank you for his life. Bless and heal this beautiful soul!Comfort his family with your peace.

OH, Praise God for His faithfulness.

I have been thinking about him. Thank you for the update!

again to decide this babies fate. The facebook page is called prayers for baby Isaiah james please pray for this mom and dad!

What a hard road that is. I will continue praying for the family. Thanks for the update Hindsfeet